Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: fairi_88

I dont know how are they going to cover up everything in one episode, like what the hell is this i just realized one more episode and they will show no guilt or remorse for Dadi, no realization nothing🤪 is it going to be a last five minutes where Dadi would ask for forgiveness, what the hell man! As much as i wanted this to end soon, i do not want a rushed and incomplete ending

ikr. even i was thinking same. how will they cover up this whole drama in 1 epi. maybe afsheen running way is someone's dream or all that.
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

ikr. even i was thinking same. how will they cover up this whole drama in 1 epi. maybe afsheen running way is someone's dream or all that.

Allah kare ke dream hi ho...its really annoying that the torture on Ali and Abroo was extended for like thousand episodes, and for redemption they only have 1 epi😕 like seriously 1 epi only 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!! Im going crazy ok bas🤬
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
So true. throughout the show ali and abroo payed for the mistake they made years ago...now when dadi should realize what kind of Chudail she has been to them..show is ending...👎🏼
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

So true. throughout the show ali and abroo payed for the mistake they made years ago...now when dadi should realize what kind of Chudail she has been to them..show is ending...👎🏼

Dadi should be shown suffering for atleast 10 episodes not 10 minutes🤬
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Arrey koi engagement main Abro ko naya joda hi la deta lol

Thank god the episode wasn't rushed. All is well that ends well.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
i knew it she wont run away with ahmed
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
i liked the end
Dadi and fozia themselves saw that what afsheen is made of and how throughout the life they insulted and humiliated her and today she saved there pride and honor that there son was ready to destroy...i dont think there could have been better way to throw reality upon them as they always thought afsheen manipulated ahmed.
Thank God she didnt run away with ahmed...she kept her parents above all bcz she has seen how throughout life they have struggled.
i liked how they ended the show with a selfie😆 whole family together happily ever after.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Arrey koi engagement main Abro ko naya joda hi la deta lol

Thank god the episode wasn't rushed. All is well that ends well.

haha ikr...end me hi uska huliya sudhar dete😆 when everyone accepted her
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7
I was waiting for Fauzia's daughter to elope ever since the leap😭
fairi_88 thumbnail
Lolz dadi's realization came only in the last 15 minutes of the drama, i knew it😆
Wese it was a good ending, atleast dadi asked for forgiveness and hugged Ali...i also like the fact that they showed Afsheen will become a dr..but i wished they had shown one or two more episodez of happy moments of the family ...it wud have been better😳

Edited by fairi_88 - 8 years ago