Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: fairi_88

We love watching too but some recent developments and the hitler dadi has annoyed the hell out of us πŸ˜†

Hahahaha yaah she is all churrail not dadi :p
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dadi Ko stroke ayi / lkva mar Jaye. Kutee kameene kheke.
Ok feel 10 percent better. When is this misery going to end ?? This is non ending torture for no reason. How many ways Abro and her family will have to prove them selves. How many ways they will be tested ?? Losing faith here

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saki24

Hahahaha yaah she is all churrail not dadi :p

Nd the way she makez those weird evil faces i feel like killing her πŸ˜†
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

Dadi Ko stroke ayi / lkva mar Jaye. Kutee kameene kheke.

Ok feel 10 percent better. When is this misery going to end ?? This is non ending torture for no reason. How many ways Abro and her family will have to prove them selves. How many ways they will be tested ?? Losing faith here

It all going down the drain , and we had such high hopes from this drama...
Wen Ali and Abroo used to get along realy well in their tough times, i used to think that may be they will give the message that parents are also responsible for their eloping...and that never happened, the dadi got magroor day by day 🀒 wen they showed the leap i was like woah ab Afsheen dr. baney ge and Ali Abroo and Afsheen will live happily ever after but no 🀒 it didnt happen...the most cringe worthy development for me is Ahmed falling for Afsheen and all this shit...i dont know y in dramas they show cousinz falling in love so easily, that doesnt happen in real life..atleast in my family or whatever i have seen cousinz marriages are usually arranged by the elders... Nd what to say about the manhoos dadi, marti bhe nhe *{%^]@&%#{%*[ πŸ˜†
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Exactly. I wish Afsheen would have thookofy on Ahmed. He has caused nothing but more trouble for her and her parents, and uspar unko Ahmed say lubb ho Gaya, if I were afsheen, I would humiliate Ahmed by refusing his proposal. All the years of insults and yeh chali hain unki bahu banne. Kuch bhi.
Why do they not think rationally and normally in dramas?
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Exactly. I wish Afsheen would have thookofy on Ahmed. He has caused nothing but more trouble for her and her parents, and uspar unko Ahmed say lubb ho Gaya, if I were afsheen, I would humiliate Ahmed by refusing his proposal. All the years of insults and yeh chali hain unki bahu banne. Kuch bhi.
Why do they not think rationally and normally in dramas?

Yes exactly, and given the kind of parhakoo girl Afsheen was shown to be, shadi and stuff should be her last priority...and Ahmed seemz like a leechar to me, who is hell bent on creating problems for himself and others..
And about your last thing, i have seen this is the case with most dramas that they would start off so well that we all get hooked, and then dont know want happens whether the writer writes in sleepy mind or what, every character getz bizzare, but no , only the negative ones remains persistent till the end, what rubbish πŸ˜† !
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so true afsheen should haven been brought up with better stronger head and she should be hell bent on getting higher education at any cost. Get a job ,move away from dadi's third floor apartment and spit on her face for all the ill treatment on the way out. Dadi is the worst human being i have ever seen.
ali brother is another one i cant stand ... he butters up making it seems like he is a good guy but when really needed he pulled back his hand. dadi is as looks ..what hurts the most the one gives you hopes and lets you down at the time of need.
Edited by cimba - 8 years ago
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

so true afsheen should haven been brought up with better stronger head and she should be hell bent on getting higher education at any cost. Get a job ,move away from dadi's third floor apartment and spit on her face for all the ill treatment on the way out. Dadi is the worst human being i have ever seen.
ali brother is another one i cant stand ... he butters up making it seems like he is a good guy but when really needed he pulled back his hand. dadi is as looks ..what hurts the most the one gives you hopes and lets you down at the time of need.

So true, this is the worst dadi ever shown in drama's history...even worse than hitlerπŸ˜†
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
afsheen's dad needs to take a stand here
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I can't watch this show anymore. they turned it into a weird thing and it has turned only regressive and the only ending is a sad realization left.