Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Really !!
When the misery going to end. Parents are shunned for no good reason. Child is not allowed to get higher education and now marriage proposal from mechanic.?

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
How long are Abro and Ali going to pay for their mistake?
cimba thumbnail
this is like that other show where this girl played the lead ... rona dhona khatam hi nahi hota... ye ladki (dont know actress's name) rone ke liye he paida hui hai... kafi sara ansu bahati hai...😭

there should be a huge apology coming from rest of the family to abro and there should a great happy end where abro's daughter gets rich and the most handsome guy from pak showbiz at the end . rude little girl (chachi's daughter)should be a working as a masi in abro's house with two little kids in a tow.. lots of snots running half dressed.. gande bacche. dadi amma should be begging outside on the road and chachi moved in to abro's mom 's one room house and geeing a job as a school aide.
would serve all right...👏
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

this is like that other show where this girl played the lead ... rona dhona khatam hi nahi hota... ye ladki (dont know actress's name) rone ke liye he paida hui hai... kafi sara ansu bahati hai...😭

there should be a huge apology coming from rest of the family to abro and there should a great happy end where abro's daughter gets rich and the most handsome guy from pak showbiz at the end . rude little girl (chachi's daughter)should be a working as a masi in abro's house with two little kids in a tow.. lots of snots running half dressed.. gande bacche. dadi amma should be begging outside on the road and chachi moved in to abro's mom 's one room house and geeing a job as a school aide.
would serve all right...👏

Are you talking about Mohabat subah ka sitara? That was also bechara-pan personified drama 😆

And about your predictions i hope all of them come true 😃
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

How long are Abro and Ali going to pay for their mistake?

Seemz like forever 😕
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

Really !!

When the misery going to end. Parents are shunned for no good reason. Child is not allowed to get higher education and now marriage proposal from mechanic.?

I feel like Ali will reject the proposal later on im sure they are misleading us with the promo...Ali iz not that cruel as a father 😕
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Found this on my newsfeed and thought it was pretty fitting.

Randomly watching a drama on Hum TV and it made me realise that how the pathetic the content is and I am amazed that people eat it all up. In this particular drama, the parents are thinking of getting their daughter married (even though she is still doing inter) to the son of a family friend. They reject her on the basis of that she is too modern because she was at college when the future in-laws came to the house but they liked her cousin because of the way she brought the infamous 'trolley' and probably knows her household duties. The kicker the cousin doesn't go to college anymore.
In an earlier episode, the cousins father died and she no longer goes to college because her Uncle forbids her because "honor" while his daughter still goes to college. What kind lesson are these pathetic soap operas teaching the masses? We live in a country where TV dramas on child abuse are banned for being explicit and showing a taboo subject but these shitty dramas are dime a dozen.
Written by: Hasan Saeed

Edited by 26javey - 8 years ago
fairi_88 thumbnail
^ Thatz right, recently this show is getting a bit regressive ... One thing that i never understand is that for any problem the dramas have only one solution, SHADI ! It actually getz annoying at tyms
cimba thumbnail
What bugs me is that why in the life of god stop girl child from going to school on basis of some one is harassing them on street or at school ??? It's not her fault the she is being followed. What is a reasons for this punishment?? Everyone wants smart / educated daughter but dumb / house maid as a daughter in law. Being morden always means doing wrong thing and being rude but good girl means getting pushed around and get slapped around. Is there a personality in the middle in tellyworld?? Total regressive shows
Then you have reality based on child abuse which is also unsettling to me. I am not against it as a topic for a show but it makes me sad and angry. Too real and not much is being done about it by citizens. I don't want to be entertained by this. In that case I will watch news and get depressed Sad face of society.
My fav is comedy which is refreshing I rather not watch sob story in the name of entertainment.

Edited by cimba - 8 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The show would have totally rocked if afsheen became a dr and made her parents proud.