Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Abro as a character I would say is interesting no comments on the actress though
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

Abro as a character I would say is interesting no comments on the actress though

I realy like the transformation her character has gone through during the entire drama
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I really thought Ali will stand up for his daughter, but Ali dissapointed me, making afsheen quit college. I mean can't he see what lack of education did to him and abroo, sari Umar zaleel hue.

I wish afsheen had punch Ahmad in the face, if it wasn't for him she would be going to college. He is hell bent on making their lives even more miserable than it is. If I was Afsheen I would go down and tell zubaida and gang that keep your grandson, main thookti bhi nahi is pay.
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I really thought Ali will stand up for his daughter, but Ali dissapointed me, making afsheen quit college. I mean can't he see what lack of education did to him and abroo, sari Umar zaleel hue.

I wish afsheen had punch Ahmad in the face, if it wasn't for him she would be going to college. He is hell bent on making their lives even more miserable than it is. If I was Afsheen I would go down and tell zubaida and gang that keep your grandson, main thookti bhi nahi is pay.

Yes doesnt Ali knew how much of a bloody manipulator his mom is...he shud have asked abroo and afsheen first that whats the matter...nd Ahmed as of now seemz to me like a leechar, y cant he leave Afsheen alone plz 😡 ...

Nd one thing i don't understand is how does shadi turns out to be the solution for every problem...sorry to say that never happens in real life...wen the leap happened i thought that Afsheen will become successful professional and wil make her parents rich nd prosperous but sigh! I was wrong
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I know right, they could have shown afsheen becoming a dr and Fauzias kids not successful, and aima running away, instead of this Ahmad falling for afsheen track.
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello everyone, i am new here and this will be my first post in this section.
I started watching Aabro as i loved the whole obedience to parents versus non obedience to parents contrast, but trust me this show has been a complete disappointment by the father slapping Afsheen.
That girl had not breathed without her parents consent and here those parents are slapping her? and now asking to sacrifice her studies?

Also liking someone is not a flaw, i wish umera could have highlighted the non obedience to parents part more on aabro's part as she never respected her mother, but liking a boy and then making it a flaw she paid for all her life is not right.
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I know right, they could have shown afsheen becoming a dr and Fauzias kids not successful, and aima running away, instead of this Ahmad falling for afsheen track.

Exactly thats the point, the whole track of Ahmed falling for Afsheen has put me off... 🤢
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fantasia.

Hello everyone, i am new here and this will be my first post in this section.

I started watching Aabro as i loved the whole obedience to parents versus non obedience to parents contrast, but trust me this show has been a complete disappointment by the father slapping Afsheen.
That girl had not breathed without her parents consent and here those parents are slapping her? and now asking to sacrifice her studies?

Also liking someone is not a flaw, i wish umera could have highlighted the non obedience to parents part more on aabro's part as she never respected her mother, but liking a boy and then making it a flaw she paid for all her life is not right.

Your welcome here , do post ur reviews regularly...
Ur right Ali slapping Afsheen was a very depressing thing for me too 😭 i wasn't expecting that...but lets see how the ending is presented to us...
fairi_88 thumbnail
Shukar hai Ali manaofyied Afsheen...the only scene i liked in the whole episode was this one..

fairi_88 thumbnail
Lolz Hina altaf posted behind the scene for that slap scene😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFTLpZHJc9Z/