Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Larkiyaan ma par jaati hain.

Aima is so gonna run away from home, tabhi yeh dadi ko Akal ayegi

Sharing a true story, I might have shared before.
In my phupos muhalla, there was a maid whose daughter got into medical college, whereas the girls in the same muhalla who went to coaching centres, did not, it was very embarrassing for those girls, anyways, the girl became a doctor while her mom did jhadu poohs in people's houses, a fellow dr fell in love with her and proposed. She told him to come to my jhopdi and propose, which he did and they got married. Obviously they are not in a jhopdi anymore but the mom still works for people and doesn't depend on her daughter.
So s maids daughter can become a dr then abros daughter can as well 😆
Edited by -shabz- - 8 years ago
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wao datz realy inspiring story ^
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry for uttering this but yeh Dadi kab marey ge 🤢
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Sorry for uttering this but yeh Dadi kab marey ge 🤢

Jab tak nahi mare gi Jab tak Aima ghar say nahi bhagti ya does something else which she expected Abro's daughter to do.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I just kept screaming at the TV, "THERE ARE SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE FOR DESERVING STUDENTS!!!" anytime Ali and Abro kept crying over their kharaab halaat. It was a pathetic excuse for Afsheen to not pursue her lifelong dream. Somewhere I do blame her parents for so easily giving up. And when Ahmer FINALLY said the logical thing about scholarships, Afsheen's excuse that there are other expenses was such basic BS. Ainvayi kuch bhi. I know Pakistan ke halaat kharaab hain but aisi bhi koi luti pitti halat nahin hai education system ki.

Also, Aima needs to run away from her home ASAP. Just can't stand that Dadi's smugness!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Zubeida is pathetic, she has no nice feelings for Afsheen. I fell they're dragging this show it should wrap up soon!
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

The girl who plays Afsheen's mother is literally such a bad actor.

Also, they should've allowed Afsheen to fill out the forms for medical college. There are scholarships available. God knows what they are doing with the show.
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lol my mom did her med school in pk and she also kept saying "there are scholarships available for merit students with such high scores!!!" Lol, they should have thought of a better excuse...
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It is a drag now. They need to move on with the story
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ it's gonna keep dragging for another episode it seems. now ahmed it looks like will fight with some random guy over afsheen, get arrested, and there you go another big phadda over this. the daadi will probably reveal abro's past next week or something :(