Frequent Posters

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nd the precap Abroo faintz, i dread kahin Abroo bhe pregnant to nhe ho gye 😆 😆
fairi_88 thumbnail
The only consistent thing iz Ali nd Abroo'z unconditional love for each other, i love them they are adorable bas!☺️
Edited by fairi_88 - 8 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Jab Fauzia har waqt bed par baithi rahe gi to pregnant hi hona tha lol
And why does the baby ka size keep increasing and decreasing lol
Ali's mother pay to jihalat khatam, sorry I have to vent in Urdu.
I hope one day Ali solves an issue in the office where he's a peon and the manager becomes super impressed and hires Ali, give him a car bungalow everything lol
I think something bad will happen for these jahils to feel Ali and Abro ka pain.

Ali's dialogue was so sad where he says that if the parents are wrong, then how do they get sazaa
I can't wait for next week
Thank God these good for nothing sisters Dafaa ho Gaye
they are such bad actors

I Lubbb Abro!!!
Edited by -shabz- - 8 years ago
fairi_88 thumbnail

They look adorable together☺️ even while eating chai rusk...😆

fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Jab Fauzia har waqt bed par baithi rahe gi to pregnant hi hona tha lol
And why does the baby ka size keep increasing and decreasing lol
Ali's mother pay to jihalat khatam, sorry I have to vent in Urdu.
I hope one day Ali solves an issue in the office where he's a peon and the manager becomes super impressed and hires Ali, give him a car bungalow everything lol
I think something bad will happen for these jahils to feel Ali and Abro ka pain.

Ali's dialogue was so sad where he says that if the parents are wrong, then how do they get sazaa
I can't wait for next week
Thank God these good for nothing sisters Dafaa ho Gaye
they are such bad actors

I Lubbb Abro!!!

Yes that was so so true...what can the children do if their parentz are doing something wrong to them, except for doing sabar🥺 i realy realy hope that at the end parentz also realize that if their son/ daughter wantz to get married by their own choice there iz nothing wrong in it, y do they make an ego issue🤔
fairi_88 thumbnail
Abroo day 🥳
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ok we get it, Abro abd Ali have it really bad. Now move on. Every week I look forward to the promo hoping that there will be improvement in their lives, but it's still the miserable situation for Abro and family. Enough already!
fairi_88 thumbnail
OMG Abroo's brother was such a shameless man, the way he was behaving was hilarious 😆😆😆
Nd now that they have hired Abroo as maid they think that they have every right to be rude with her..how can Ali's mother cal them greedy😡 i felt so bad , poor soulz were struggling even for the basic necessities nd mommy dear iz calling them greedy

Four yearz passed but mommy dear hasn't changed one bit, but Ali nd Abroo have turned old😲

fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Ok we get it, Abro abd Ali have it really bad. Now move on. Every week I look forward to the promo hoping that there will be improvement in their lives, but it's still the miserable situation for Abro and family. Enough already!

I think they wil show change through the children, Abroo's daughter might turn out to be very good person in future nd from the precap seemz like Fouzia's children wil get spoiled...may be then mommy wil realize that Ali nd Abroo are good enough to be forgiven😕 i dnt know even if i make sense or not😆
791198 thumbnail
Guys how many years passed? It was in Urdu, I couldn't understand because their hair is a little grey? Are they still in their 20s?😆

I hate Abro's Mother in law but I have to give her credit for insulting her son just as much as Abro.😆 Usually these type of evile MILs are really sweet to their son but horrible to the DIL in shows but here she is an equal opportunity hater. 😆😆