Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: cimba

Thanks for enlightment. I must have missed it actually I didn't watch first few episodes Ok then it makes sense. Mommy loves money making son more obviously. Sad

Yes momy just love money
fairi_88 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

fairi_88 thumbnail

Yeh Ali k maa kab marey ge, she is not a human, she iz a witch😡 nd i was waiting dat Fouzia wud face some tragedy but she got a baby boy

Today i almost cried seeing Ali nd Abroo'z condition...enough iz enough now😭😭😭 wen wil their circumstances get better, im waiting for dat tym...the only thing i realy realy appreciate about Ali nd Abroo iz their consistency in love even in these worst conditionz..,the way Ali was letting Abroo eat was adorable, they truly love nd care for each other ...otherwise there was a fear that Ali might change after marriage, or Abroo wud be after money, but no they r like soulmatez, i love them together☺️

The baby looked so cute in this pic, it seemed as if she was listening to what her parentz were talking..

fairi_88 thumbnail
Shabz cimba where r u? No one watched the epi😲
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The mother is disgusting. She and her daughters are going punish the Ali and Abroo forever? What mistake did they make? Falling in love and getting married? Is that illegal ? If your children don't follow everything you want you get to punish them forever, you get to use them, withhold milk from a baby. Forget being used and abused by strangers, here your sage are doing this to them.
Good lord!!!!!

Let's move on ... They need a break and leave the terrible family behind.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sorry. Been busy all day. I am watching now and it keeps on getting depressing. Ali gets no break from his parents. His luck will change only if he leaves negative vibes of his parents house. Horrible family and what gets me more angry is little sister and brother's wife who has no right to bash Ali are super a abnoxious to abro
This show reminds me of Ek thi missal. Where she got no breaks from no one till literally last two minutes of the show. My god what a Torture that was on young girl and this is also going the same way.
Edited by cimba - 8 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Somebody slap Tayyaba for me, man o man this whole family is so hateful except Abid.
I wonder how much ill treatment and suffering will these two go through before we see changes. I just hope happy times come soon, it's becoming too sad.
The saddest part was how Ali's mom was taunting him by mentioning his favourite foods Infront of him. That was evil.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I noticed Diff bet mothers. Abro's mom constantly thinking of her for good meanwhile Ali's mom doesn't leave a chance to bash him. Poor lady works so hard but finds a way to help daughter while Ali's mom can afford to give milk and food for Ali and family ,gives nothing but empty taunts to them. Felt so bad for them and child. So called good and well off family
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Basically the story has gone nowhere. IDK if i wanna watch it or skip this week.
Edited by ..Zainab.. - 8 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Does anyone else think its getting a bit too extreme now?