Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AquaSandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
I understand that this is probably not the place where I should be posting this but could you give me the link to where I can request the global mods or developers for long term thread protection please?

Due to the rampant plagiarism here, I would like to put in a petition to provide [NO COPY] option across the thread instead of only on the first post of the thread.

The need to type out large chunks of texts will surely discourage plagiarism to a certain extent.

I apologize once again for posting this here and would be greatful if you could give me the link where I can submit my request.

Violet_orchid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Angel-Jot.

Read the rules please. We will only accept three links at a time.

Try asking here -> link

Thank u
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AquaSandhya

I understand that this is probably not the place where I should be posting this but could you give me the link to where I can request the global mods or developers for long term thread protection please?

Due to the rampant plagiarism here, I would like to put in a petition to provide [NO COPY] option across the thread instead of only on the first post of the thread.

The need to type out large chunks of texts will surely discourage plagiarism to a certain extent.

I apologize once again for posting this here and would be greatful if you could give me the link where I can submit my request.

You'd have to make a thread at this forum.
AquaSandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Angel-Jot.

You'd have to make a thread at this forum.

Thank you Jot :)
cherrybloom1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hello!
I would like my index to be reopened. Could you please help me with it? I also want some of one shot threads to be reopened. I am posting the link to the index and 2 one shots on this post and the rest in the posts below!

Edited by cherrybloom1 - 8 years ago
cherrybloom1 thumbnail
Following are some more threads that I would like to be opened:

Could you please reopen these threads. They are 4 links. It would be nice if you could open all 4. Otherwise the first 3 will be fine for this week too.

Thanks!
cherrybloom1 thumbnail
One last thread please!

Sorry for bothering you with so many links. But I would like all these threads to be reopened for me. I really hope you can help me out!

I understand that you can only open 3 threads at a time, so I would appreciate if you can open the first 3 links I have given this week. I will come back next week and ask for the rest to be opened as and when possible for you!

Thank You
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cherrybloom1

Hello!

I would like my index to be reopened. Could you please help me with it? I also want some of one shot threads to be reopened. I am posting the link to the index and 2 one shots on this post and the rest in the posts below!

First three reopened.