Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I have to say this show is a breath of fresh air from most the depressing crap on air right now
simidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
how many episode this show got?
misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm in love with the show. It explains perfectly well how sometimes friends make better family than family themselves and how your family at times fails to understand you. Both leads love this child, who is the sole reminder of their dearest friends, yet their families refuse to understand that. Instead they're trying to separate them from him. I can't wait until they get married.
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kareena05

Like this Show, it's refreshing from other shows. And really like thechemistry between Junaid and Sara. Their last show Mumkin was nice too.

Yes they were adorable in Mumkin too, i saw that as well...liking their chemistry in this one as well
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simidi

started to watch the show after reading it here and love it kids acting is superb anyone knows how many episodes?

Dont know about the no. of episodez but usually dramas have atleast 20 episodes, nd some even go to 27 episodes
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Watched till epi 7.. it was quite refreshing until epi 5 but post accident, episodes are quite boring I would say.. I mean story isn't moving.

I am extremely sad that the accident happened sooo early.. I am really reaalllyy missing Maria.. A LOT.. according to me, she was the JAAN of the show along with the lead pair.. I used to look forward to her scenes in every episode.. never got tired of them.. I must say, such a wonderful and relatable character it was.

I agree after accident it became a bit too depressing but now the story iz moving forward
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I like this drama but it's getting slow...the leading actors needs more scenes together
fairi_88 thumbnail
OMG did Roaid realy deceived Samar as shown in the precap or is the precap misleading 😕
fairi_88 thumbnail
Next week promo lookz interesting...
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What's going on? I'm weeks behind.