Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Javeria, Goddd the VM is gorgeous man ! I love the colouring. Plus the blending is AHHHMAZING !!!! Super dooper awesome.. Plus, all their scenes were epic and you chose the right ones.. Especially those engagement scenes .. I am in love with them ☺️
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Yes Javeria.. I have just gone through previous pages and I realized that you were the only one watching it in the beginning.. I know the feeling when a show is so amazing and you want to discuss it with everyone so badly and then you find out that no one is actually watching it lol..

I am glad I got to know about this show thanks to one of my friends and thankfully I started it yesterday.. The show is different !

Thatz great one more member watching dis show πŸ˜ƒ now it will be more fun discussing the show...i havnt watched yesterday'z epi as yet itz getting depressing 😭
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The episode was so sad. It broke my heart to see Alliyan (is that how you spell his name?) like that. And, my heart went out to Samar and Roaid as well, they're the only two that actually care about Alliyan.

The step mom and Samar's bhabhi are so annoying. The step mom overreacted for no reason, I loved her son's reaction (at least someone has a brain in the family).

Next week's episode is going to be good. They're finally going to get guardianship of Alliyan without anyone objecting.
summer. thumbnail
the show is quite refreshing im liking it so far :D
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 26javey

The episode was so sad. It broke my heart to see Alliyan (is that how you spell his name?) like that. And, my heart went out to Samar and Roaid as well, they're the only two that actually care about Alliyan.

The step mom and Samar's bhabhi are so annoying. The step mom overreacted for no reason, I loved her son's reaction (at least someone has a brain in the family).

Next week's episode is going to be good. They're finally going to get guardianship of Alliyan without anyone objecting.

Yes i was relieved to see that Maria has written a will nd Roaid nd Samar wud get the custody widout any quarrel... Aliyan needz caring guardianz like Roaid nd Samar...that step mother iz so greedy nd selfish...
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Like this Show, it's refreshing from other shows. And really like the chemistry between Junaid and Sara. Their last show Mumkin was nice too.

simidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
started to watch the show after reading it here and love it kids acting is superb anyone knows how many episodes?
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just started this loving it so far... Only finished 4 episodes.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Watched till epi 7.. it was quite refreshing until epi 5 but post accident, episodes are quite boring I would say.. I mean story isn't moving.
I am extremely sad that the accident happened sooo early.. I am really reaalllyy missing Maria.. A LOT.. according to me, she was the JAAN of the show along with the lead pair.. I used to look forward to her scenes in every episode.. never got tired of them.. I must say, such a wonderful and relatable character it was.
618043 thumbnail
The story seems interesting. I'll watch it soon! :D