Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: virgo_gurl

Same here. Must say everyone played their part really well in yesterday's episode.
Btw what do you think will happen to Umair? Considering maria requested Samar to marry him 🤔

Agreed. Everyone was great yesterday. I think Umair will die in the next episode. :/
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Such a depressing episode it was 😭 felt so so bad for samar as well, maria was everything for her , her biggest support, her buddy...she would be feeling devastated 😭
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Omg omg omggg !!! I jave just finished watching the first 5 episodes of this show n I have to admit that this is one brilliant show !!!! I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS ONE ! eeeks !

Amazing direction and acting.. Loving everyone in it.. Sundus Tariq's character is the JAAAN of the show literally !

I am in love with the OST !!!! ❤️
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Kho gaye tum kahan
Kar k soona jahan
Faasle reh gaye darmiyaan...

Ab na jiya jaaye
Kuch na kiya jaaye
Soone soone beete rain
Tujh bin khoya chain

Sooni raaton mein dil ki batein yeh main kaise kahoon...

#SoHeartbreaking ❤️
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

I hav started watching it, i saw a vm i think it was by u? On samar nd roaid 😃 vm was amazing nd i m loving the show too now, itz awsum 😃
I dnt know how wil roaid nd samar get along as shown in the montage, so far i hav watched 3 episodez nd they realy get irritated with each other 😆

Omggg a VM on these two ! I also want to watch it.. Please do share it here na :D

-RisingAsh- thumbnail

N yesss.. I will be here from now on to post cuz I am in love with this show.. So I will visit this thread frequently..

You guys also keep this thread fresh with the discussions.. This show has so much potential and so many things to discuss. I can't wait to discuss every single thing with you all.
26javey thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

N yesss.. I will be here from now on to post cuz I am in love with this show.. So I will visit this thread frequently..

You guys also keep this thread fresh with the discussions.. This show has so much potential and so many things to discuss. I can't wait to discuss every single thing with you all.

Ash, I'm so glad you're watching this. 🤗

I'm so excited for tonights episode. :D
26javey thumbnail

Originally posted by: 26javey

roaid & samar | wish right now
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abEDMICY6Bk[/YOUTUBE]
direct link

I adore this show and wish more poeple would watch it. It is absolutely adorkable. Not much has happened to shape their relationship yet, and while working on this I realised I should have used a different song. Will definitely make more on them. I can tell already they're the OTP type. And, the cherry on top is Junaid and Sarah's chemistry.

Colouring: Purfectors
Fandom | Main Kaisey Kahun
Characters | Roaid (Junaid Khan) & Samar (Sarah Khan)
Program: Sony Vegas Pro 13

J.

Word Count: 1

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I am yet to watch episode 6.. I don't want them to die yaaar
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: 26javey

Ash, I'm so glad you're watching this. 🤗

I'm so excited for tonights episode. :D

Yes Javeria.. I have just gone through previous pages and I realized that you were the only one watching it in the beginning.. I know the feeling when a show is so amazing and you want to discuss it with everyone so badly and then you find out that no one is actually watching it lol..

I am glad I got to know about this show thanks to one of my friends and thankfully I started it yesterday.. The show is different !