Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: fairi_88

I hav started watching it, i saw a vm i think it was by u? On samar nd roaid 😃 vm was amazing nd i m loving the show too now, itz awsum 😃
I dnt know how wil roaid nd samar get along as shown in the montage, so far i hav watched 3 episodez nd they realy get irritated with each other 😆

YESS!! Someone else is watching it with me. 😃 Only 4 episodes have aired so far, so it'll be a while before they get along. 😉

And, thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it. :D
virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am loving this drama. Episode 5 looks like the game changer. Maria and Umair 🥺
Can't wait to see the next episode.
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@javey did u watched yesterday episode, it has taken a depressing turn ...i wasnt expecting this...seemz like maria iz going to die...she was a breath of fresh air in the drama...
Anywayz one thing i dnt understand is that y did zayan got engaged to samar, i thought he iz flirt nd wil just pass tym with her nd then ditch her...but y he proposed her nd then gotten engaged too, what do u think wht he iz upto?
26javey thumbnail
Umair and Maria's accident was expected, but I didn't think it would have happened this early. I'm going to miss Maria a lot, she was a ray of sunshine. And, it was because of her constant nagging Roaid and Samar decided to think of each other as potential spouses.

@Fairi I think Zayan wants to marry her to lessen the rumors, and maybe he'll continue philandering afterwards.
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 26javey

Umair and Maria's accident was expected, but I didn't think it would
have happened this early. I'm going to miss Maria a lot, she was a ray
of sunshine. And, it was because of her constant nagging Roaid and Samar decided to think of each other as potential spouses.

@Fairi I think Zayan wants to marry her to lessen the rumors, and maybe he'll continue philandering afterwards.

But i didnt had any spoiler about maria'z death...so it realy came as a shock to me 😭
...nd about zayan yes he seemz like that, he wil continue flirting here nd there..he iz not gonna change
fairi_88 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Did we get an episode today ?
virgo_gurl thumbnail
^Yes it is uploaded on dramasonline.com.
I am so hooked to this serial. Last scene made me cry 😭
26javey thumbnail
Last night's episode was heartbreaking. I'm going to miss Maria a lot.
virgo_gurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: 26javey

Last night's episode was heartbreaking. I'm going to miss Maria a lot.

Same here. Must say everyone played their part really well in yesterday's episode.
Btw what do you think will happen to Umair? Considering maria requested Samar to marry him 🤔