Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I like this serial very much.😃
Lead Couple 😳
This is One of the Best Serials.👏⭐️
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^ yes i will catch up and then comment...abhe im trying to avoid any spoilers thatz y not posting much in thread😃
But sure i will...i watched epi 7 and im sure Samina and Shakeel are going to create a hell for Taba...
fairi_88 thumbnail

On episode 9, OMG i wasn't expecting this that Taba wud run away to do suicide...😲
And i just love Jazeib's family..i love the way he shares everything with his parents, such a sweet family, Taba truly deserves them... Thank God Jazeib's mother is not a typical mommy, love the way her heart softened towards Taba...

Getting a bit tired so leaving episode 9 in btw, wil catch up later...
Lastly Jazeib looked adorable here 😃
tabajahanzeb thumbnail
So ecstatic to see more people commenting on this :) And yes, the lead couple is beautiful. Hate Shakeel and Samina...so much.
fairi_88 thumbnail
Yes i realy liked it, i have watched uptil Taba and Jazaeib got married...they are an adorable couple...i think this serial will change my impression about Ushnah..she iz not that bad, i guess😎
tabajahanzeb thumbnail
I think Ushna shah just needs a good director to help her find the right roles for her. She is amazing as Taba but I also don't like her as Maher bano no matter how nice she is.
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tabajahanzeb

I think Ushna shah just needs a good director to help her find the right roles for her. She is amazing as Taba but I also don't like her as Maher bano no matter how nice she is.

Yes i think u r right, even she was good in Piya mann bhaye...but in bheegein palkein its just blah🤢
fairi_88 thumbnail
Aww such a cute scene☺️

fairi_88 thumbnail
I have watched where Jazeib's father is on ventilator and Taba got back to her father's home...
OMG shakeel iz such a b***** 🤢 the way he behaves as if Taba is his property, disgusting he is...nd i realy felt bad for Taba...Ushnah's acting was awesome

Ok lastly i have no shame in admitting that this drama is like a game changer for me, i have started to like Ushnah now 😳 may be she really needs good direction to get the best out of her...even her crying scenez in this one are not over the top...
Edited by fairi_88 - 8 years ago
tabajahanzeb thumbnail
I hate Shakeel too! :) Ushna's look in this is so beautiful as well, she looks young and fresh don't you think? I wish I knew how to make VMs lol because Taba x Jahanzeb are the cutest couple ever. You haven't even seen their cutest scene yet :) They just get cuter.