Ab Kar Meri Rafugari (AryDigital) - Ali Safina, Ushna Shah

Posted: 8 years ago

12540941_729666710468866_2993219668478939519_n

12573788_729377893831081_2770350678606204453_n

Ab Kar Meri Rafugari ( ) is an upcoming drama on ARY Digital. It is based on a novel with the same name written by Saira Raza.

Cast: Ushna Shah, Ali Safina, Samina Peerzada, Usman Peerzada, Sakina Samoo, Shamim Hilali and young stars like Mira Sethi, Ushna Shah, Danish Raheel, Ali Safina, Shakeel, Maryam Ansari
Writer: Saira Raza
Director: Adnan Wai Qureshi
Produced by iDream Entertainment

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymqCy4MXBiw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMaJloFJ-zY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfLnmA96Guc[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tabajahanzeb thumbnail
This drama is amazing. Taba/Jahanzeb is the cutest and my all-time favourite couple and this has amazing morals for how people in Pakistan can get and how much troubles relatives can cause if the parents are idiots. It is a very good drama. Ushna's expressions are amazing. I usually don't like her (she's acting so bad in Bheegi Palkein) but in this, she's doing a good job.
AishaY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am loving this drama and its concept.ushnah shah is good in this and hope everything goes well
tabajahanzeb thumbnail
Ushna's acting in this is amazing. I think this may be the breakthrough she needs.
tabajahanzeb thumbnail
I loved the recent episode of this! Taba and Jahanzeb won the case! Awesome and yes, Shakeel has finally gone to jail. I hope Usman Peerzada dies from the heart attack, I really hate his character in this...because of how much he hurt poor Taba. I hope the two of them will be safe now
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I really thought that kameena will shoot taba after they won the case.
tabajahanzeb thumbnail
I thought he would shoot Jahanzeb actually. I really want Shakeel to suffer so much and his mom too.
tabajahanzeb thumbnail
OMG so many cute Taba/Jahanzeb scenes, poor Taba is so injured and Jahanzeb is feeding her with his own hands...gah, I will die of cuteness :) These two are so adorable and I love the two of them together so much that I have no clue what to do with their cuteness. I'm watching this drama mostly for the love triangle of Taba/Jahanzeb/Shakeel.
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was avoiding this one cuz of Ushnah shah but somehow got intrigued by it and started watching it recently...i must say i love the potrayal of all the characters...i hav currently watched 6 episodez nd enjoyed them...will catch up further and then post here 😃
tabajahanzeb thumbnail
fairi, I admit I'm not a huge fan of Ushna Shah but in this story, I can't imagine anyone else as Taba Mujahid because she has done amazingly well in this role. Do comment on it :) I really want more people to watch this one as it's so good :) The chemistry between Taba and her husband (don't know his real name) is amazing.