Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -Maryam

i feel like the first 17 episodes were extremely annoying because there was literally no progress. kiran is the worst character ever because what sort of a girl can love a father that beats up her mother? stuuupid! i wish they had shown more of a strong woman who stood up against domestic violence rather than silencing herself and tolerating that wicked moron for all those years.

however i love azeem so was happy that pakeeza stopped him and their moment was so cute.😳wish the series had more of her moving on than tolerating domestic abuse. adnan and aminah are such good actors i'd love to see them paired in some show with a good plot.

Exactly how can she love her father wen she clearly knows how abusive he has been to his wife...no child would tolerate their mother getung abused again and again
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tabajahanzeb

I love Kiran actually. And Pakeeza/Azeem are so adorable. I think they will become my second favourite recent couple. That moment when Pakeeza grabbed Azeem's hand, stopping him was such a beautiful moment and had me in tears when he said to her "Toh main na jaoon?" and literally that whole scene gave me goosebumps.

I actually get amazed at Azeem's consistency , had it been some other man he would have backed off, but Azeem remain firm on his stance and finally Pakeezah realized ...i hope no more abuse comes from next epi, waiting for some happy moments
Good to see paki and azeem together
fairi_88 thumbnail
Finally this drama is going towards betterment and now i don't get much annoyed after watching the epi πŸ˜†
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i actually liked kiran in this episode for standing up for mommy and putting her foot down. then again messing up for her self not realizing it.
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

i actually liked kiran in this episode for standing up for mommy and putting her foot down. then again messing up for her self not realizing it.

Yup kiran was tolerable in this epiπŸ˜†
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anyone still watching this? πŸ˜†
Finally Paki and Azeem got married 😲
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This drama is quite interesting
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Anyone still watching this? πŸ˜†
Finally Paki and Azeem got married 😲

I'm watching... same like Bheegi Palkein I want to see what is happening at the end πŸ˜†
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

I'm watching... same like Bheegi Palkein I want to see what is happening at the endπŸ˜†

Me too πŸ˜† watching in curiosity to see the end, did you saw the precap? Pakeeza fainted , kahin good news to nhe a gye lmao 🀣 🀣 🀣