Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
What a beautiful way to put this marvelous event .
A DESTINY WRITER👏👏👏

They both lost and won at many times.A challenge in between them is a way of expressing emotions they have for each other which he never could put words around ,but gripped her every time in his spell .The very same is with her , his ego was her pride as if her ego was his.

He knew her feistiness is her power and he used that to gear her towards him and she did .He asked her later , have steps with me by my side ,but she was doing all along.

His true co author⭐️

Every time you gave a true and different meaning to IPK.as a non-hindi reader like myself really have seen IPK through your eyes.

Thank you .
AKAD thumbnail
Really nice post 👏👏👏
A different and an intriguing approach
Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

yes the most sensuous dance ever.

I simply love this event.SO much we can write on it.

I am sorry I was late for this post, was busy and lazy,but didn't forget it.
Thnx for sharing all the pics and the gifs

A dance of swans, a dance of passion choreographed by a destiny writer to make moves swiftly and smoothly other way of eternal Love. 👏 Your Last post and this is so co related and now it makes sense.

Do me a favor, linked the last one with it.That thread is closed now.
ipkkndkasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Teri meri special sach may special hay di
👍🏼
Thanks for scrap
😊
Hope you are fine now
Tc
🤗
thakurpreeti thumbnail
Hey Faiqa
As amazing as ur all other stories, amazing title n beautiful emotions n moments, superb
x.titli.x thumbnail
Faiqa! 😲

I was actually expecting you to make something on their Teri Meri anniversary, and as always you leave me speechless!
❤️
Let's start 😆
your avis *dammit* intenstiy at its peak! Arey how do you manage to make this? Your style is incredible and so unique!
And what can I say about writing? Jitni baar mein tareef karungi woh bhi kaam honge... you've perfectly described those memories Faiqa!

I'm so happy that you made the thread *dammit* 😳
Keep rocking love you *dammit* !!!!!

🤗

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu567

Beautiful post...he truly did try to write his kismat and that of those around him. But what a man...a mighty good man with all his foibles. And what a show...Iss pyaar ko Kya naam doon will go down in history as one amazing show that continuously challenged and attracted us on so many levels...changing our impression of right and wrong, good and bad, not one of the characters was absolutely black or white. No, not even the villain. Loved that fact.

Another celebration...another year!

Thnx Anu😊

beautifully said,

a memory lane around many years .It can't make difference in our hearts of many who are living this show every day in our hearts through many ways nd we adore the existence of it through many, many layers.Every character of this show is ours to be loved and cherished.

the views of life and standards of soaps have been improved if u ask...right and wrong are being seen through the lenses of liberal POV instead of formal and conservativeness.

There is no harm to change the views of old-fashioned minds ,but pyar se.

Thnks dear 🤗
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Bhavi

res

will edit later Faiqa

Fantabulous edits as always👏

Edited
First and foremost hope you are doing great Faiqa and that your meds are keeping you on your toes.
Dance of swans to destiny writer. Did i not say you can do a PHD on IPK😃 👏 👏

He was the destiny writer and indeed he knew it. He did what he wanted. For him Khushi was his even before his organs knew about it. Else who would dare to do things that he asked her to do? Why would ek chote aukat ki ladki make so much Farq to his otherwise controlled life?

He sent her to the doomed guest house writing her off his back and he was the one to escape her. He gave her the ghav on her hand and yet he was the one who nurtured the ghav with the badage on the ring finger at one of the best muhurats.

She always let him do what he wanted making her his co writer. She did defy him and found entangle in the threads of destiny. Both were hopeless and were their own destiny writer. Else why would she not flee from his attrocity? Why would she give him eet ka jawab pathar se. She was his equal in every sense.

Teri meri was the epic of his writing.

Many a time I have wondered what would have happened to this love story if he did not witness that scene on terrace? Would the faraq and confession be any different? Would the laad Governor still be the same Akdu, destiny writer or would he have been succumbed to his own heart and open the gates?

Would Teri Meri kahani be different or still that special?

Thnx Bhavi😊

PhD of IPK and Arshi is what we call as an obsession of love we have for this show and these two.and that makes us to do stuff which we don't think to do otherwise.

Your first blue is the summary of all.She fell in his arms , entered in his heart and for the very first time he felt a jolt in his skilled crafted structured heart which Khushi mentioned him later...charon pehar dil pe hain taaley...

She knew that because she felt that too and how do we now, u mentioned tht guest house...when he brought home nd in her sleep that akhdoo was caressing her hair and she wakes up with a jolt that what the heck was that.
the only thing was , she was innocent and immature,but he knew it right way and fought for this new sensation in him.
Kissi se fark nahin padta, but that wound which he gave her and his family and Payal's wedding broke...the wound he gave her in the office by making her fall...and third one when he broke her bangles in guest house...Bingo this time he got that wounde deeper in his hand too and what he did to that wound

He didn't allow anyone to touch it...not even Anjali to dress it.His own fingers were caressing it as he was cressing her face in guest house.Her closed eyes were his weakness because he could do anything freely..he could show his emotions ..he could open the locks of his hearts' door.

Yes he started that day on writing this story..he never let her fall from any where or in any eyes

he was holding her hands equally being partner in crime on forced marriage night

He was and she was ...they were equal halves of each other...

now ur question

Bhavi

that night , dreadful scene his heart witnessed and he wanted to close it the same way ...did he?

Nope

he couldn't bear it and he punished her along with him

and he took teri meri to the next level

wait for post two of this and u will get the answer of this...

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 8 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi2503

Speechless.You have given words to my thoughts.
Faiqua splendid write up.
Our love for this show and the couple will never end.
The tittle is very apt, yes he is the destiny writer.It
was a love hate relationship,but after reading your
analysis I always felt he never hated her.That's why
I am a fan of your in depth and thought provoking
writings.

Arshi😊

Thanks dear .So sweet of you.
nope our love for this show can't die.

yes nafrat main mohabbat and mohabbat main nafrat

shaitan/rajkumar

he was her and she was his .

He never hated her, he hated that fact that he is feeling Love which he doesn't wnt to again because of fear of his childhood that who ever he loves goes away.

He was punishing himself each time when he punished her.Many ppl think and cn argue over this many many times, without seeing this...there was no reason of any track in IPK where he supposed to be punished because of remorseful he was every time when he did something negative to her.Everyone made him feel that and he did feel too.

Many think that Khushi forgave him easily, but that is not what story or characters are telling you.My POV totally as I know we cried with him .

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: newmoon18

Great yr
U r awame writer
We love u
Keep smiling

Thnx newmoon dear😊

So sweet of you ,Glad u liked it