Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
So it was you Faiqa!! Saw the name on wiwy's bday thread but didn't realize it was you.. name change could be hard for me to get used to.. but your writings will remain your pehchan... and that will always impress me!

Destiny Writer.. his whole game brilliantly titled, encapsulated..👏. the few days preceding and proceeding that sensuous dance, if not that dance alone, could themselves be a bible for a love story... and your very effective description caught it all so well...the shining beacon that emerged was both of them were winners at the end of the day...

Couldn't take my eyes off of the gifs.. beautiful they are..

Thank you so much for celebrating the memorable occasion and sharing it faiqa..
take care!
katj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So lovely and amazing update..
Thanks for PM
enthusiastic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow its awesome yaar
i loved it soo much
thanks for the pm

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Thnx Roop dear😊

Yes yearning all along throughout the journey till he made her his.then fire of hate which was more than jealousy and possessiveness to call her his wife in front of whole world.he did pushed her many times,but himself finished the distance in between them in one stride as always since Rainy night...

Yes, he always lose that gap with one gasp making her crushed to his horse,You are mine.
Can we get over this ever.No I don't think so.
Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Thnx Roop dear😊

Yes yearning all along throughout the journey till he made her his.then fire of hate which was more than jealousy and possessiveness to call her his wife in front of whole world.he did pushed her many times,but himself finished the distance in between them in one stride as always since Rainy night...

That rainy night he was writing his and her destiny too, he was under her spell, red shoot and him and that one look of her shattered many things in him.He was punishing her and later punished himself.Of course ASR ko kiss ladki se Farak nahin padta.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: bubulswt

title it self describe the beauty of the story

the way you describe the emotions their inner feeling is amazing
mind blowing simply brilliant👏

Thnx bublswt dear.😊

Glad u liked it.For me he was writing their story as he told her and she was adamant that DM is writing so Combo of Dua and Dwa both were playing here
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Will come back later,

👏 A Destiny Writer , Brilliant Title

Unres

This moment is epic and can't be seen, or felt, or even repeated in between them.His each pull was deadly.He was determined to write this night his way and he did.He challenged her after her winning the round of accepting the Sangeet night and he did every possible thing to beat her, Main harane ki kassar nahin chodoonga . and he did make her lose even though she has won. Meri wajha se jitty😆

She lost her peace , finally begged him Devi may se parathna karate hair hair ke aap same na aye, seriously.He is deadly there and then his first loud kiss, ufff

Such a different meaning to your post today.Love it.❤️

Edits and Gifs are deadly⭐️

Yes, he made her lose her peace😆 and he knew it how to stir her heartbeat by his mere "Hi" and she suttered ...Namaaste.
How cute and adorble then he challenged her after raising her heartbeat , yum mujhe kuch karne ko force nahin kar sakti...really...

and then he becomes Gayeb and her confession comes pareshan hain aapki wajha se...she blurted out right words for him.

I miss these two dammit...dialogues...original 200 epis...dammit dammit dammit!
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: RSanaya71

So many hugs to you di for making this post.I Love you and admire you for keeping this show alive in our hearts.Teri meri is my fav and will remain fav forever.I will be here for some days ,you know that.

will share each and every moment of them.😊

A destiny Writer,what a title.Can't explain like you,but you have portrayed every meaning of Teri Meri again in a different way.Your last post is still fresh in my mind .😳

Absolutely stunning write-up and visuals.👏

yes the most sensuous dance ever.

I simply love this event.SO much we can write on it.

I am sorry I was late for this post, was busy and lazy,but didn't forget it.
Thnx for sharing all the pics and the gifs

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: l.savitree

Wonderfully written & all edits were fabulous..Love the way you show the Teri Meri scene with ARSHI. Arnav & Khishi ki prem kahani..Hamesha & forever

Thnx dear😊

Hamesha nd Forever...Yes!
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakpearl

Amazing post..

But y I m amazed??
When Faiqoo is there...perfection is there..
I just loved ur every word..the gifs..
I love this song..
It's meant for Arshi..
I really don't know who r Salman n Kareena..
It's for Barun-Sanaya😛

Fauzi , u have no clue who is Salman and Kareena...really ?Now I am amazed??

So true , this song was and is for them regardless and I watched this song after seeing Arshi and didn't find any attraction.Yes it is for Arshi...