Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Simply Beautiful ⭐️
And the visuals are telling the story within.

Is it a part of any short story , why does it have a feel to it.am I just imagining?
SharuAG thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ofcoz they wrote their in their own unique way

Challenging, teasing, irritating and in the end loving madly irrecoverably.

Two individuals, from different poles met and became one and got into each others skin

How brilliantly you have portrayed it and summarized the whole in few lines

Amazingly Written and awe of this piece
akai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
It's wonderful as always dear. .
The magic in your words. .

It's beautiful
bellarosa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome
Superb
Love it a lot
Nice Di
Thanks for pm 😊
zebali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Such a prestige chap.
Loved it.
Amazing addition dear.
Tf pm.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmohan89

I was wondering and looking for your post for Teri Meri.

A Destiny writer, what an insightful write up.👏There is no doubt , he wrote his and 😊
onestly there is no one out there like this .

Thanks for the memory lane over this beautiful and unforgettable moment.

Thnx Priya dear😊

He did,but he did it his way , right wrong comes later.She challenged his peace...his peaceful set norms of life where he never needed any girl like her .A girl who can diturbe his heartbeat and arouse him up to that level to become so ngry .In his anger he tortured her and in return got double the hurt in his lap..
Thanx dear for enjoying this memory lane/
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: latersbaby.

Oh di u again make me speechless by the way u portray the arshi emotions.. a destiny writer..the name itself saying it all...no word can describe how beautifully u penned down thier feelings which they alwayz try to igonre bt that pull was alwayz thier..na pass aa sake..na dur ja sake...arshi's every moment was epic...whether its tere mere song sequence or thier first kiss..or thier nok jhok bt thier heart knows he is the one/she is the one..his/her soulmate...

When first tere mere was aired on arshi...i just cant take off my eyez from tv😆..dat tym am like omg its freaking awsum than the original one...no offence to salman-kareena though..bt till now whenever i heared that song i remembered arshi only..arshi's that magical dance alwayz came in mind automatically...
Arshi has dat power to make any song apt for them..😃
Am sucks at expressing emotions or words di nd i alwayz said that to u..u know na..so bas itna he bolna hai😛
as alwayz wonderful post di...loved it...👏..nd ur mindblowing gifs..uff hum toh unk dewanee hain hamesha se...
No matter what arshi gonna alwayz remain in our heart forever...do lafzo main ye bayaan na ho paye what arshi means to us😳
Thanks for sharing it with us di..lovely👏😃

So sweet of u Shibani 😊

Thank you

but yes he was denying all the feelings for her as always.but as he says on telepathy night he wanted to hate her ,but couldn't and she didn't wnt to love him ,but she couldn't stop falling for him...They both kept ego flags up till she leaves him after kidnap and makes him realize to regret those words what he said to her on the bridge before going to London tht itta aaram aur paisa ...that is why she is doing all this drama...

She was adamant and he wanted to win her back again and he does...by hook or crook ,but he does.

This is indeed a unique love story.
Edited by Mysticaldivine - 8 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

A destiny writer 👏 appropriate title

You have described their real emotions so well here, there is no doubt that these two always have been successful faking their emotions with words,but their minds are the ones which are spoke through their hearts.Beautifully displayed by their kisses that how much they yearned for each other.
Humain to lagta hai aap bhi theek nahin hain. She tells him so dearly .Challenge nahin hare.

She was his co author.

Splendid write up with breathtaking gifs.⭐️

Thnx Roop dear😊

Yes yearning all along throughout the journey till he made her his.then fire of hate which was more than jealousy and possessiveness to call her his wife in front of whole world.he did pushed her many times,but himself finished the distance in between them in one stride as always since Rainy night...

SarunNArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome.do u even need to ask to share views.when u write such beautifully who wont reply.
It was beautiful. Love the gifs and the description. Arnav is always and will be possessive for Khushi.Lovely.
Keep writing more.Waiting for ur new story.😊