Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Roop_P

So many memories 😳

and how beautifully ,you have linked all of these together.

A destiny writer was writing and winning at his own terms,but destiny above and all even took his hand and made him write his fate when he accepted by himself that there was no hate all along, he wanted her, he wants her and he wants her for eternity.

"I don't need anything else Khsuhi..."

roop , u r cute with ur comments

so beautifully u have described
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriyaCherry

Thanks for PM,Dear.😊

It was Awesome Part.😊
The Whole Part was so Beautifully explained.😳
The Pics were so Amazing.😊
Please Update Next Part soon.😊

thnx priya dear😊

glad u enjoyed this precious and beautiful moment of Arshi
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: l.savitree

Part 2 Speechless & the banner were👏 ❤️

Thnx savitree😊

glad u liked it
smric thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Need I say anything about it??

Amazing and absolutely stunningly written.

You summarized their story into two parts of writing. Everything was included and nothing was missing. With every dialogue that mattered and every emotikns that played on their faces during those times were mentioned in these two parts. There are stories which need to be descriptive to get through to your heart and few stories which need not to be elaborated to get through your heart. And this one was non descriptive amazing story.

Thank you for these efforts.

As always pleasure to read your writing.
Keep writing.😊

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shine07

Hi :)

I have no words to describe how wonderful it was to relive all those rabba ve and dhak dhak moments!😳 those words, those phrases, thoses moments that made all of us fall deeper and deeper and deeper in love with Arnav and Khushi! Arshi's story! a truly epic show which is summarised here so amazingly!👏
Loved it!

Thnx Shine dear😊

Epic, yes it is and there is not a single thing out there which has power to haunt us like this.
A deeper ripple effect which alwaays shake us no matter how many years have passed.

Thank you So much dear.Love to read u always😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Faiqa👏⭐️

What a wonderful journey you have here of this Destiny Writer.Who wrote his own and hers and everyone around him.She erased his mistakes, his wounds, and bloody marks of his past with her innocence and he accepted that later "tumhare saath bitaye huwe pal yaad rehne lag gaye"

If he was writing her , she was writing his .

This is one such a marvelous piece of writing to relive all the memories of IPK and ARSHI.

Absolutely breathtaking visuals.⭐️

Zoya, 😊

Thank you dear

glad u liked it

Yes they both were writing each other's by all means .

Shine07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Thnx Shine dear😊

Epic, yes it is and there is not a single thing out there which has power to haunt us like this.
A deeper ripple effect which alwaays shake us no matter how many years have passed.

Thank you So much dear.Love to read u always😊

And I alwaaays love to read from you😆 Hope you are feeling much better! Take care❤️
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shine07

And I alwaaays love to read from you😆 Hope you are feeling much better! Take care❤️

😆 I am much better thnx, chalo my typo made someone laugh

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

roop , u r cute with ur comments

so beautifully u have described

definitely not like you,but I agree with you that this moment of IPK is a milestone
Edited by Roop_P - 8 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: smric

Need I say anything about it??

Amazing and absolutely stunningly written.

You summarized their story into two parts of writing. Everything was included and nothing was missing. With every dialogue that mattered and every emotikns that played on their faces during those times were mentioned in these two parts. There are stories which need to be descriptive to get through to your heart and few stories which need not to be elaborated to get through your heart. And this one was non descriptive amazing story.

Thank you for these efforts.

As always pleasure to read your writing.
Keep writing.😊

Thnx Smric😊

so good to see you

every emotion of these characters feel so real and so close to our hearts .Teri Meri is one of those moments and their tiring acts paid off really well.We can't forget those at any cost.This moments tells us their whole story and second Teri meri is like the closure of every event of the past and the future.

glad u enjoyed it