Posted: 8 years ago
Fabulous awesome fantastic superb
It's beautiful
Thanks for pm
sudhareddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Faiqa its marvellous 👏 ⭐️
It brought back wonderful memories and loved the way you penned answers for the question "all his doings are with hate or love" ... so beautiful❤️ 👏
wonderful edits ❤️
pooja_sanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
woow...that was awesome...loved👏👏
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: RSanaya71

I just love this Destiny writer here, he is rising again to make it happen

Khushi I never lose , and he proved her.

Thnx Sanaya 😊
aww, I love what you said here
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: karamjeet

Superbbb Start...
loved it...

Thnx Karamjeet😊

So sweet of you.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: MehreenB

Teri Meri , Meri Teri Kahani I simply love the way you had put all of this together under this title "A destiny writer"👏⭐️

I don't have to say how brilliant you are at expressing emotions and feelings of these two in a true content of IPK which always kept it's tagline.Now the question is "Was it hate or Love all along"

Here comes your description, he never hated her, he hated seeing crumbling walls of his self defying rules which he made to be away from those fears.

Fear of losing his loved ones ,...His mother
Fear to love and to be loved ,... seeing his mother's shattered love , his own love towards her, his father betrayal
Fear of losing control ,... money which brought them on the ground and that became important for control of his life and everyone around him

His self defying mechanism made him who he is today.ASR who writes his and others' destiny.His anger became his love which protected him from a big blow as always,but did Khushi cared of his anger, his status ,or even his power.No , she jolted him in Guest house and since that day he found a companion who relied on him and he relied on her.He never let her down or even fall her down physically or emotionally in front of this world , but their own story is different.

Their own story was written among them and only by them , yes of course everyone else helped them ,but whatever was in between them remained in between them.

Mehr

teri Meri , he opened his heart and let her in
on teri meri he confessed

a circle closed their unkahi kahani from miles apart where they could her each other and no one else ,but STARS.

mehr🤗

welcome back

reading you after one year or more so.

this much pink I have from you and I love it.

His fear of the content of life which took the essence of his self being made him build these walls and Khsuhi was the one who shattered in one jolt.So true , she never cared who the heck he is

aap ho kaun...jo humare peeche pade ho

she said that in epi 2 without fear...yes he got his match

DM ki marzi ke bina koi kuch nahin kar sakta...ko Arnav Singh Raizada bhi nahin

and he tried to nail her with this but got nailed by himself as that scene was captured in his phone to see her over and over.

That remained in between them as all the other occasion,but he told NK later a small glimpse of it.

a circle closed their unkahi kahani from miles apart where they could her each other and no one else ,but STARS

👏👏👏.

Shamz94 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful 👏 this just brought back all the good memories

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Thnx Sanaya 😊
aww, I love what you said here

Word Count: 0

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

mehr🤗

welcome back

reading you after one year or more so.

this much pink I have from you and I love it.

His fear of the content of life which took the essence of his self being made him build these walls and Khsuhi was the one who shattered in one jolt.So true , she never cared who the heck he is

aap ho kaun...jo humare peeche pade ho

she said that in epi 2 without fear...yes he got his match

DM ki marzi ke bina koi kuch nahin kar sakta...ko Arnav Singh Raizada bhi nahin

and he tried to nail her with this but got nailed by himself as that scene was captured in his phone to see her over and over.

That remained in between them as all the other occasion,but he told NK later a small glimpse of it.

a circle closed their unkahi kahani from miles apart where they could her each other and no one else ,but STARS

👏👏👏.

Mehreen, so good to see you😊

what a write up, brilliant👏
S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazingly written di. A truely teri meri kahani of arnav and of khushi. As name given Destiny Writer, it is all of fate, destiny, start from "koi fark nahin padta" to end "Khushi hi wo
larki hai jiske bina mujhe lagta hai ke
meri sansain ruk jaeingi.."
, it is destiny, a change in destiny, with or without their consent.😊

Love both the parts, all scene are beautifuly portrayed. And with that images it is like m not just reading but watching each and every arshi emotions. So so beautiful.❤️

PS. Sory di for late latiff.