Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
So many memories 😳

and how beautifully ,you have linked all of these together.

A destiny writer was writing and winning at his own terms,but destiny above and all even took his hand and made him write his fate when he accepted by himself that there was no hate all along, he wanted her, he wants her and he wants her for eternity.

"I don't need anything else Khsuhi..."

Edited by Roop_P - 8 years ago
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was Awesome Part.😊
The Whole Part was so Beautifully explained.😳
The Pics were so Amazing.😊
Please Update Next Part soon.😊
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Part 2 Speechless & the banner were👏 ❤️
Shine07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi :)
I have no words to describe how wonderful it was to relive all those rabba ve and dhak dhak moments!😳 those words, those phrases, thoses moments that made all of us fall deeper and deeper and deeper in love with Arnav and Khushi! Arshi's story! a truly epic show which is summarised here so amazingly!👏
Loved it!
Faiqa👏⭐️
What a wonderful journey you have here of this Destiny Writer.Who wrote his own and hers and everyone around him.She erased his mistakes, his wounds, and bloody marks of his past with her innocence and he accepted that later "tumhare saath bitaye huwe pal yaad rehne lag gaye"

If he was writing her , she was writing his .

This is one such a marvelous piece of writing to relive all the memories of IPK and ARSHI.

Absolutely breathtaking visuals.⭐️

pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb👏
No words to explain my joy for this post.You have nailed it.This lost and found game is the destiny of Stars which they followed to write their own paths.
1288765 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One word: Beautiful!
The images were an amazing addition! You really have a knack for writing! I'm going to take this as a birthday present for myself! 😉
Khushi4Arnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautifully written.. oozing of warmth that all IPKKND fans felt throughout its journey and it continues.. IPKKND still carved in each one of ours heart with same vigor & passion... and kudos to writers like you to let us relive each moment. Bravo
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: archnahardik123

Beautiful

You bring so many memories alive. All the important moments are written so beautifully. You take us back in time.
The dream sequence of Teri meri by arnav shows that arnav too can think of her in his dream, loving her in his own way.
Loved reading all over again. And this time I can see pics too😃.
Thanks for updating.
How is your health now?

Hey archu😊

yes well said ,but he is dreaming about him for a very long time,Many restless nights he had after photo shoot of red sarees, rain and after she said I am leaving for Lukhnow for ever.

This was the first time he longed for him, as a desire took over...this time he wanted her in his arms, near him right next to his heart.Just like Khushi wanted him right next to him.Living under one roof in one room , that was natural.

Teri meri sequence have many, many meanings.

Glad u can see the pics

I am much better than before, still on meds yet much better.Thnx for asking 🤗
Annasabu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow amazing.
Only you can create something like this
And that 's why 'mujhe farak padtha hei' dear
hamari dhadaknem ek ho jata hei aur thie reader- author chemistry workout hota hei. sachi☺️

Love, always

Anna❤️