Such a prestige chap.
Loved it.
Amazing addition dear.
Tf pm.

Thnx zebali dear.Glad u liked it
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SarunNArshi

Awesome.do u even need to ask to share views.when u write such beautifully who wont reply.

It was beautiful. Love the gifs and the description. Arnav is always and will be possessive for Khushi.Lovely.
Keep writing more.Waiting for ur new story.šŸ˜Š

Thnx SarunNArshišŸ˜Š

I am honored,Arnav will alwys bepossessive for Khsuhi, yes always.no matter what
Glad u liked it.Story , I will come soon.
Edited by Mysticaldivine - 8 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

So it was you Faiqa!! Saw the name on wiwy's bday thread but didn't realize it was you.. name change could be hard for me to get used to.. but your writings will remain your pehchan... and that will always impress me!

Destiny Writer.. his whole game brilliantly titled, encapsulated..šŸ‘. the few days preceding and proceeding that sensuous dance, if not that dance alone, could themselves be a bible for a love story... and your very effective description caught it all so well...the shining beacon that emerged was both of them were winners at the end of the day...

Couldn't take my eyes off of the gifs.. beautiful they are..

Thank you so much for celebrating the memorable occasion and sharing it faiqa..
take care!

Thnx HorizonšŸ˜Š

You will get used to .This is not that a big of a thing.Something came up and I had to change .I wanted to keep that for forever,but anyway.

as u said naam main kya rakha hai...kaam hi pehchan hai

ur underline is beautiful , yes this story has all the purity ,but not saint like .as we have discussed this many times, saint like ppl , stories...buttery stuff is always fake, even in real life.

No one is perfect and no one is without laws and that is what stands out for itself and make it individual mind ...sab se alag...

each one of us is like that.

Glad u liked it hope to see u with part 2

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 8 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: katj

So lovely and amazing update..
Thanks for PM

Thnx katj dearšŸ˜Š
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: raniluvsasr

I saw this epi many times but now it makes sense after reading this write up by you. Every line deatiled explanations . Wooow

Thnx rani dearšŸ˜Š

So thrilled after reading that.Glad u liked it.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Teri meri hits me hard and beautiful as hamesha and your insight into it has rekindled the fireflies in my heart. The visuals are breath taking Faiqu. Such a lovely post of the man who lost and won, won and lost that night...destiny

Thnx wiwušŸ˜Š

A man of heart and always denied it,but his heart had it's own mind..."main cha ke bhi nafrat nihn kar paya" how purely he accepted that.He lost that control of his in Sheesh Mahal and lost his mind in that girl.She was on his nerve and a smile with bewilderment appears seeing her in Delhi struck by his SUV...Akash was right she had made a dent on his head.šŸ˜‰

and since then his destiny started this lost and winning game with him till he took charge to win first teri meri then after kidnapping...
l.savitree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just read "Destiny Writer" Teri Meri Special once again..ā¤ļøšŸ˜‰
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: hydsri

that was really good. IPKKND was a really nice show. Having said that I really don't miss watching it since I relive the show through talented writers like you.

Thnx hydsrišŸ˜Š

I watch it everyday and that is why as u said no need to miss it, but I still miss them

I am honored dear.Glad u liked it