MG-FF~The Myth~Thread-11~ UPDATED- Pt-111 ** Pg-125 ** 26th Jan. ** ** - Page 87

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

susm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi I saw now only congrats for 110 part on 110 page. Waiting for next. Please update soon.
jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
superb update...
Loved it
Continue soon
Waiting
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
singh24 thumbnail

ðŸ¤—   Hello my dear friends ...

Updating    

Edited by singh24 - 8 years ago
singh24 thumbnail

The Myth 

( Lots of thanks nd hug to cute-Aly for this beautiful banner )

The test of a true myth is that each time u return to it , new insights and interpretations   arise.

A saying Or belief Or fact Or superstition Or Myth ... these words play an important part in ppl's life ,, many blindly believe  or live their lives on some belief nd myths ,, from d time of d bith of a child to till his/her end some belief never left them ,, those ppl trust a priest who himself a human being nd it's also said that human is a bundle of mistakes ,, then how cn a priest  be trusted blindly ? Does a priest's words r more important than an innocent child ? If yes then where is humanity , love , care nd family bonding ? Where r relations nd their warmth ? Where is Truth nd Reality ?

Note... This is a fiction inspired by some facts and incidents from our surroundings . If someone find any resemblance in d title and story line , they r welcome to leave their comments on my page (plzz don't pm me)with d link . I'll try my best not to touch any body's work. Need ur love and support to make it an interesting SS. 

Part - 110

Part - 111

ðŸ˜ƒ   Plzz play BG ,, while reading ..

Maan came in reality with sam's Qs  ,, he looked at Geet nd find her lil angry nd uncomfortable ,, Geet was trying to take Baby from Maan nd their eyes met for a sec , he felt that Geet not only taking baby , but distancing which hit him ,, she didn't reply to Sam ,, he composed himself nd spoke .

Maan: Geet plzz , wait a min , let me reply her.

Their comfort zone startled Sam nd she felt jealous seeing them like this ,, how lovingly MK was holding Geet's baby nd talking to Geet ,, d main thing  was bothering her ,why they wr together here ? this thing was making her impatient ,, she never bear any girl near MK so this closeness with Geet was igniting her possessive side nd her hold on Maan ,, she forgot about her status nd glared at them sensing something between them ,, she thought that after her MK went in Geet's arms that's why they wr together here .

Sam annoyed : wait a min u too MK , tell me why this girl is with u ,, r u with her now nd cheated me ,, I know in college too u always wanted to talk to her nd tried many times , but behind me u got chance to  try again ,, am I right MK ?

And u Geet Singh , u never talked to us normally nd taunted us , even insulted him many times then what r u doing with him ? let me guess , seeing him alone tried to hook him to give a father name to ur baby , right ?

Geet angry: shut up, how dare u? 

Maan: what nonsense Sam , don't cross ur limit , u don't know anything about Geet .

Sam: I don't want to know , her presence with u telling all d truths about her , nd urs too ,, how fast u had changed ur colour ,, now I cn say it was she behind that ignorance nd rejection to me ,, it was she who threatened me taking ur so called wife's name ,, wow!! Good job MK ,, I cn say that u r sharp in planning things ,, how smartly u cornered me using her , nd she grabbed u ,, bcoz of her u denied to help me , how mean ?

Geet: mind ur tongue girl , he said right that u don't know me .

Sam smirked : I know what type of girl u r ,, ur husband left u nd now u r trying ur luck on other's BF ,,may be ur hubby did right knowing ur realself , don't know whose baby u wr carrying nd with...

A deep silence prevailed there with a quick sound ,, nobody knows what had happened in a blink ,, Sam was standing there like a statue holding her cheek with her hand  ,, Geet was seething in anger nd Maan startled with that sudden action , but he was also looking at Sam with rage holding his baby ,, few sec passed like that then...

Sam in anger : how dare u B**** ...

Again one more on other cheek ,, now few passer by looked at them .

Geet pointed her finger at sam: dare u use any bad words for my baby ,, my baby is with his father , nd u said right that it was me who denied to give u money ,, d girl like u use innocent guys like a money wending machine , nd stoop low to any level ,, ur game is over , get lost .

Sam in rage looked at Maan : u cn't do this with me MK ,, now i'll show u what I m ? this girl hit me infront of u nd u r watching silently , u'll regret MK , u don't know what I cn do ? I won't forget this insult nd u'll pay for this .

Maan in anger : u deserve this Sam ,, I warned u not to cross ur limit , but u use very low words for my baby nd wife ,, I cn't raise my hand on a woman , but Geet did right ,, how dare u abuse my family? Not me it's u who'll regret Sam ,, I never think bad for u nd helped u in ur hard time , but u used me , nd now blaming me ,, shame on u sam .

Sam shocked : wife ,, ur child !!

Maan: yes , Geet is my wife ... Geetika Maan Singh Khurana Or Geetika Singh nd this is my son  ,, I m that unlucky  husband who left her in his selfishness ,, got it ?

Sam gasped : u  u  r her h  hus ,, s she is t that girl ,, b but why did u both hide this in college ? what was that drama ?

Maan: that was not drama Sam , I didn't recognize her bcoz I didn't see her properly  , nd she kept quiet seeing me with u ,, but she said truth to everyone that she is married nd her husband left her .

Sam looked at Geet in utter shock nd confussion ,, d truth was like a  blow for her .

Geet smirked : now u get it ,, nd one more thing Sam ,, how cn u blame Maan for moving with another girl where u urself got married ( Geet indicated at her Msutra  ,, south ind women must wear Msutra ) u already hooked someone nd blaming me nd Maan ?

Now Maan noticed her carefully nd saw d Msutra in her neck nd startled .

Maan taunted : who is blaming to whom Sam ? wearing someone's Msutra in ur neck u r blaming us , do ur husband know everything about ur past ?

Geet: I think we have to meet him to congratulate him Maan , as her good old friends , right Sam ,, where is he ?

Sam lost her colour nd came on ground ,, she remembered that Naidu was waiting for her nd she came to WR to freshen up , but saw MK with a baby nd a girl with him , so without thinking much came here to confront him ,, refusing her for money was still in her mind , but here she got d shocks after shocks( slaps).

Mentioning about her husband feared her nd thought that what if Geet nd MK revail her reality in front of Naidu ,, her face turned pale,, looked all around nd said rudly.

Sam: no need to know about my life ,, we r over nd have sep lives ,, in future we never cross our path ,, good bye Mr nd Mrs MK .

Next moment she  runaway from there without listening any reply ,, Maan nd Geet looked at her direction nd soon she lost in d crowd .

Maan and Geet exchanged a look,, Maan placed his hand on Geet's .

Maan : relaxed Geet , now go nd freshen up baby , I m waiting here .

Geet silently took her baby ne went in WR ,, Maan remained outside lil away ,, he was recalling d moments which took place few sec before ,, he was stunned on Sam's audacity ,, she was already married nd blaming him even accused him for denying money .. disgusted ,,, his whole burned nd felt ashamed that he hurt Geet nd his family for this selfish girl ,, she was with him only to enjoy his money ,, he wanted to show her real face to his husband .

In between Geet came back nd joined him ,, Maan took baby nd Geet baby bag ,, Geet was quiet nd Maan didn't like that ,, bcoz of this bitter encounter  her old wounds refreshed again .

Maan: Geet , I want to show her real face to her husband nd family ,, how cn she blame others .

Geet sighed : Maan, how cn u blame her ,, she was not at fault solely ,, u gave her reasons to behave like that,, though she was wrong , nd crossed her limits accusing my baby , but I replied her well for that .

Maan I m sure she didn't clear her side to her husband ,but I don't want to ruin d peace of that person ,, her truth cn hurt him ,, let it bury here ,, she is nothing to me ,, do u have any feeling for her ?

Maan hurt : Geet plzz , I don't want to remember my past  .

Geet : then don't think about her nd let her go her way as she said ,, come Nakul dada is waiting for us .

Maan : I m sorry Geet , bcoz of me u faced this insult .

Geet held her arm nd move : don't say sorry Maan ,, today u wr not at fault ,, u wr standing besides me nd supported me, that was enough for me.. Thanks Maan.

Maan  : plzz Geet don't thank me , I m feeling so insulted nd helpless ,, we r in public place nd cn't raise my hand on a lady for insulting my family .

Geet smiled : sshhh ,, Maan it's Ok nd don't think more for this , but think how u'll manage in Canada mr daddy ?

Maan pressed his lips nd nodded in yes ,, things wr easy in Ind , but in Canada they had a diff situation .

Precap ... difficult time for Maan ...

Part - 112

sorry for mistakes...

Edited by singh24 - 8 years ago
singh24 thumbnail

ðŸ¤—  hello Dona ...jhappiieess  

kya kar rahi ho...?

Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: singh24