Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -Snehaa-

I finished watching Sassy Go Go!! :D

It was sooo good :D :D

I dont know what im going to watch next.
Right now,im watching We got married-JONGHYUN AND SEUNGYEON.

These two are like the cutest <3 <3

@Bold - I know right? One of my most favs๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Try Reply 1988. It is AMAZING๐Ÿ˜ƒ
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I'm obsessed with Cheese In The Trap and cannot get enough of it. Damn it I really need to calm down ๐Ÿ˜† Don't think I was this crazy over a Kdrama in a very long time ๐Ÿ˜†
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: Curlylocks

I'm obsessed with Cheese In The Trap and cannot get enough of it. Damn it I really need to calm down ๐Ÿ˜† Don't think I was this crazy over a Kdrama in a very long time ๐Ÿ˜†

Is it a rom-com?
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Golu.

I want to discuss Reply 1988 with someone๐Ÿ˜†

How real is this show man. LOL. Anytime a scene comes, I am like, shit this happens at my home all the time๐Ÿคฃ The way siblings fight, the way the friends care for each other, the way parents fights among themselves, everything is so real , despite the difference in culture๐Ÿ˜†

BTW this scene was so cuteโค๏ธ

Omo i can go on discussing about reply 1988.. ๐Ÿ˜† but u r watching epi 6.. letz discuss once u finish watching ๐Ÿ˜ณ
..geeth.. thumbnail

Am currently reading the webtoon of the same
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Me too! I freaking love the show <3
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Started Cheese in the Trap and I'm already thoroughly addicted to it.๐Ÿ˜†

I wish I had waited until the show was at least half way done, so I would have had more epis to binge on.๐Ÿ˜ญ Park Hae Jin and Kim Go Eun are doing a great job. I am happy with the supporting cast as well, not one bad performance so far.๐Ÿ‘ Can't say that for most dramas.๐Ÿ˜†

I have started reading the webtoon as well, it's nice.

I know it's not a conventional rom-com, so ships don't really matter but I'm already on Team Jung.๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜†
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Golu.

I want to discuss Reply 1988 with someone๐Ÿ˜†

How real is this show man. LOL. Anytime a scene comes, I am like, shit this happens at my home all the time๐Ÿคฃ The way siblings fight, the way the friends care for each other, the way parents fights among themselves, everything is so real , despite the difference in culture๐Ÿ˜†

BTW this scene was so cuteโค๏ธ

I liked all of Reply series. This one is good too. I bet all the Ajhumma and Ajusshis of Korea love it. ๐Ÿ˜† This one shows the relationship between Ajhummas/neighbors more. Without any knowledge of what happened in Korea in 88, we like it so imagine all the Koreans who can relate to or remember that time.

I really love almost all the characters esp Duk sun and Jung Hwan. The only thing which bores me is Taek's matches.
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Unfortunately started watching on air Cheese in the trap and Moomin school. Should have waited for it to get over.

Liked Sassy Go Go. Thanks for recommending Springs.
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: Error_404

I liked all of Reply series. This one is good too. I bet all the Ajhumma and Ajusshis of Korea love it. ๐Ÿ˜† This one shows the relationship between Ajhummas/neighbors more. Without any knowledge of what happened in Korea in 88, we like it so imagine all the Koreans who can relate to or remember that time.

I really love almost all the characters esp Duk sun and Jung Hwan. The only thing which bores me is Taek's matches.

I haven't watched Reply 1994 because everyone said that the girl ended up with some Trash Oppa whom no one liked๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Should I watch it? I liked Reply series overall. I mean, every character has a story of his own and they are all likable. I don't dislike any character. There are no villains. It is so REAL. ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah I agree. I myself am so fascinated with this concept of setting up a show in an olden era and showing all the things that actually happened at that time. Despite not knowing anything about Korea, I can relate with everything. I can imagine how glued the actual Ahjummas of Korea would be with this one๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Another daeback thing about this show - No one wears makeup๐Ÿ˜† All the characters are messy and real like us.๐Ÿ˜›