Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

You suggested the most sanskari turkish show😫😫😫😫 not even a freaking passionate kiss between the leads😭😭

And what was the ending?💀💀💀 I will erase from my mind the last scene!🥲 🥲 They lived happily even after😝 after everything they went through, they deserved the most perfect wedding🥺 

I skipped a lot in between the epis…I did not care at all about Dilan’s family, Zumrut and firat-gul story as a couple I am not liking much😆 not trusting Dadi to be good character in next season🙄 Kader was a gem of person!❤️ she was a mommy to Dilan🥺 
I kept waiting for the past to be revealed, for Dilan’s parents ecc… and seems like all this will happen in season 2💀  

This happens to be daily series not weekly series. After I was completely into it, I realised that daily series are sanskari 😆and this happens to be the only daily series that surpassed popularity of weekly shows. Even I watched only Dilan Baran scenes & specifically  skipping Dilan's family drama.. Ali zumrut story was the boring snoozefest taking up major time. Firat and gul , screen space wasn't much as compared to Ali zumrut.

I know, the season finale was shocking 😭 from the moment Baran started making" forever together happy" kind of promises to Dilan, it was understood thing that all promises will be broken😆

MaDiee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Out of the blue, watched 'Strongest Deliverymen!' and I was not disappointed.  It was nice. Though not a typical romcom but romance is there... no serious drama... no overacting... one more insight into the new domain of work. Loved Kang soo the most. Most of the characters fit and do well. Satisfactory watch.

WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuratHayat

This happens to be daily series not weekly series. After I was completely into it, I realised that daily series are sanskari 😆and this happens to be the only daily series that surpassed popularity of weekly shows. Even I watched only Dilan Baran scenes & specifically  skipping Dilan's family drama.. Ali zumrut story was the boring snoozefest taking up major time. Firat and gul , screen space wasn't much as compared to Ali zumrut.

I know, the season finale was shocking 😭 from the moment Baran started making" forever together happy" kind of promises to Dilan, it was understood thing that all promises will be broken😆

fans deserved at least one kiss🤡 

They could have easily wrapped the wedding nicely and gave us another ending🥲 they will get their forever together happy in S2 hopefully💀 

WildestDreams thumbnail

Watched Remarriage and desire!

It was meh!

The FL screamed revenge but she had no power or money to make it happen! The big twist in the end was so rushed! 🙄 FL had no chemistry with both male leads🫠🫠🫠 the marriage at the ending was so unnecessary. They could have shown her living happily with her daughter🤪

WildestDreams thumbnail

Watching VIP!🥸

Edit

DNF after 1st epi🙄 Boring

Started Turkish Drama Kuzgun. First epi is lit 🔥

Edited by WildestDreams - 9 months ago
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Lost you forever 

Our secret - watching coz I loved ML of hidden love and this one is also cute love story

Behind your touch -  its very funny 

Leprechaun thumbnail

Anyone watching Mask Girl??

Seriously I'm watching for the plot

https://twitter.com/micchpov/status/1692563709380710847?s=20

Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Summer of Cinderellas and Moving.

Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Leprechaun

Anyone watching Mask Girl??

Seriously I'm watching for the plot

https://twitter.com/micchpov/status/1692563709380710847?s=20

How did you add the Korean letters? I can't do that.

MoodyMango thumbnail

Divorce Attorney Shin 

Behind Your Touch