Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
The only good thing about this show is Faisal Qureshi as Dabbo. He plays the character so brilliantly!!!
Sajal 's character as Mushk is kinda annoying. She's really selfish and I found her ungrateful when she got mad at Dabbo for surprising her. Like wth can't you see what the guy has done for you and is still doing ?! At least good thing she realized her mistake and apologized to him. Hope she starts appreciating Dabbo and stops thinking about herself only.
I'm hoping Dabbo and Mushk end up together and I actually think this is what's gonna happen.
Ps : loved the dargah scene and Dabbo and Mushk were refered to as a jodi not once but twice. This can be a highlight πŸ˜‰
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Originally posted by: Ishq-Dua

The only good thing about this show is Faisal Qureshi as Dabbo. He plays the character so brilliantly!!!

Sajal 's character as Mushk is kinda annoying. She's really selfish and I found her ungrateful when she got mad at Dabbo for surprising her. Like wth can't you see what the guy has done for you and is still doing ?! At least good thing she realized her mistake and apologized to him. Hope she starts appreciating Dabbo and stops thinking about herself only.
I'm hoping Dabbo and Mushk end up together and I actually think this is what's gonna happen.
Ps : loved the dargah scene and Dabbo and Mushk were refered to as a jodi not once but twice. This can be a highlight πŸ˜‰

End Hum dil de chuke sanam wala hi hogaπŸ˜ƒ
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MB_23

I am really confused with who she will end up with from last episode made it seems like she will end up with Dabbo because they were called a jori twice in the episode.

Yup seemz like that, nd may be Fahad will realy get married to the new girl Sundas and get adjusted
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ishq-Dua

Mushq has been selfish from the start and always doing the wrong things in the name of love. She run away from home and ruined her relationship with her family for a guy she talks on the phone with. it's now she is starting to calm down after her family disowned her but I think she's behaving more better and nicely with Dabbu than she was with anyone else I didn't like her reactions to the birthday surprise either that was mean of her. Imagining putting in so much hard work into something and the person don't like it would make you fell like crap.
And that Birthday cake looks yummy πŸ˜›

Even FQ cant save this show man

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

I forgot about Bebo lol... She agree to marry Budha because she trusted Bebo because of all she done for her but in episode 15 when she meet Dabbu she got to learn Bebo reality and escape. Mushq have two personality sometimes she's this strong headed girl who will do anything to get what she wants and then she goes on agreeing to married old men's. her history of marrying old men's is disturbing.

Thats just bad writing
New family ka bas itna sa role tha?
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
There is another track yet to come of Mushq & Dabbu the one when she injured her arm and he was helping her with her hair & makeup.
Looks like they will meet up with Fahad till the last episode.
Ishq-Dua thumbnail

Mushq has been selfish from the start and always doing the wrong things in the name of love. She run away from home and ruined her relationship with her family for a guy she talks on the phone with. it's now she is starting to calm down after her family disowned her but I think she's behaving more better and nicely with Dabbu than she was with anyone else I didn't like her reactions to the birthday surprise either that was mean of her. Imagining putting in so much hard work into something and the person don't like it would make you fell like crap.

And that Birthday cake looks yummy πŸ˜›

I honestly didn't like Mushk' s character since the beginning. She's too blind to see how she has affected and hurt her father as well as her sister who's life completely changed bc of her selfishness. Just for a friggen boy she's willing to step on everyone and everything. I find her character kinda of exaggerated honestly and somtimes hard to believe.
I felt like giving her a tight slap for talking to Dabbo like that πŸ˜†
Can't she see what a sweetheart he is
Yeah that cake did look yummy but I was busy staring at Daboo ☺️ πŸ˜†

Ishq-Dua thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

End Hum dil de chuke sanam wala hi hogaπŸ˜ƒ

Hopefully *fingers crossed* 😳
Ishq-Dua thumbnail

There is another track yet to come of Mushq & Dabbu the one when she injured her arm and he was helping her with her hair & makeup.

Looks like they will meet up with Fahad till the last episode.

Really? ! When did they show this.
If you have a link can u please post here.