Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiran1994 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
How did mushq behave wid dabbu she got angry wiv him on da last episode will u plz tell me wat happened in da epi plz plz.

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

I think it's two new characters so far?

it was a whole family😆 why did she agree to marry that budha
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mushq got upset over the whole birthday surprise and asked him why he's doing all of this? And then he answered her by saying he only want to see smile on her face not rona dona lol... He also apologies to her if that upset her he's sorry.
Later on she realized that she might have overacted over the whole situation and apologized to him.

I wish Dabbu would have told Mushq about Mehru though when she asked him if he ever loved anymore? He was just giving eye to eye looks with Mushq and forgot about the Mehru issue but anyways I really liked that scene.
Edited by Simplypriceless - 8 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

it was a whole family😆 why did she agree to marry that budha

I forgot about Bebo lol... She agree to marry Budha because she trusted Bebo because of all she done for her but in episode 15 when she meet Dabbu she got to learn Bebo reality and escape. Mushq have two personality sometimes she's this strong headed girl who will do anything to get what she wants and then she goes on agreeing to married old men's. her history of marrying old men's is disturbing.
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Mushq got upset over the whole birthday surprise and asked him why he's doing all of this? And then he answered her by saying he only want to see smile on her face not rona dona lol... He also apologies to her if that upset her he's sorry.

Later on she realized that she might have overacted over the whole situation and apologized to him.

I wish Dabbu would have told Mushq about Mehru though when she asked him if he ever loved anymore? He was just giving eye to eye looks with Mushq and forgot about the Mehru issue but anyways I really liked that scene.

But usne answer diya tha ki usne mohabbat nahi Dillagi ki thi
Kiran1994 thumbnail
Thankyou so much for the input
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

But usne answer diya toh tha ki usne mohabbat nahi Dillagi ki thi
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

But usne answer diya toh tha ki usne mohabbat nahi Dillagi ki thi

I guess I was expecting a more intense reaction from Dabbu when she asked him that question 😆 What happened between him and Mehru is kinda a hard to forget I felt bad he wasted so much money on wedding outfits to be betrayed in the end.
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When will they meet Fahad 🤔 dont know much more episodes we have to wait, i just want to see how Fahad and Mushq reacts after all these circumstances...and what ending would Dabbu get 🤔 i really doubt if Dabbu and Mushq will end up together or not
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am really confused with who she will end up with from last episode made it seems like she will end up with Dabbo because they were called a jori twice in the episode.