Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
im on 13 now and its boring as ever
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^It got good from epi 15 u should have just skip till there.
Edited by Simplypriceless - 8 years ago
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Master Saab is such a heartless man who couldnt fulfill his own mother wish to see her granddaughter for one last time that scene of Dado begging him to see mushq for one last time was heartbreaking I use to fell for him before he had abit of my sympathy but after today I wish he was the one to dead instead of Dado but of course they have to kill the good characters off.

I hope this is the last time i see and hear Zeba annoying voice. The current track resemble Hum Dil de chuke sanam alot with Mushq and Dabbu wondering around searching for Fahad and will fall in love in the process expect Mushq and Dabbu arent married.

But hats off to Sajal and Faysal both of them give amazing performances in today episode, 👏
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
both good actors but the bad story can only do so much... i feel like renaming the show ... "Meri sanity bachale"
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
He truly loved her and left his mother for her too.
But he was cheated by the police that Mushk left. And now he is stopped by his mother.
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yesterday's episode was good again! Can't believe Master Saab became so stone hearted that he did not even let his mom's last wish to happen! Felt bad for Mushq there! Everyone wishes to see our loved ones faces one last time before burial. That was a bit too cruel for me!
Dabbu and Mushq scenes are so good! This was what we were missing in the initial episodes! Next week's promo is ❤️

Can't wait for their prem kahani to start😉
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

Dabbu Bai is a social worker maybe she came across him a few time but never talk to him. He & her dad know eachother well so that could be the case too he came to her home a few times.

But these are all assumptions na😆 we dont know what actually happened...anyways just let it be...this thing is just confusing us more and more
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is so cute, next episode promo

i couldnt watch the promo, but OMG cant wait to see this...seemz like Dabbu will fall for Mushq very soon

^It got good from epi 15 u should have just skip till there.

okayyy just 2 more epis😛
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: fairi_88

i couldnt watch the promo, but OMG cant wait to see this...seemz like Dabbu will fall for Mushq very soon

Dabbu's TLC

He needs to pause between Mushq n jee
Mushjee hi sunayi deta hai always