Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

I am rooting for Mushq and Dabbu now 😆 At least we can get a back story about them.

True😆 if Dabbu falls for Mushq now we would atleast know the reason😆
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

There is 1 thing that need to be clear up about Dabbu & Mushq is how they know eachother so well? They seems to have crossed path in the past before. I will like to get a flashback on this!

I think its the directors fault, because as far as I remember Daabu and Mushq never saw each other, ok its quite possible that Fahad would have shown Mushq's pic to Dabbu but how come Mushq knew about Dabbu, because in that particular scene even Mushq reacted as if she recognised Dabbu in a split second... But how did that happen, we dont know😕
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dabbu Bai is a social worker maybe she came across him a few time but never talk to him. He & her dad know eachother well so that could be the case too he came to her home a few times.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Today epi was very good and interesting I like that scene especially when Dabbu was describing and comparing his father to Master Saab. Faysal acted so well in that scene that is the best he acted in his show till date.
I guess he connect with Mushq story alot. I fell really bad for Mushq today when Zeba wouldn't let her see Dado, Sajal emotional scenes are too good that I can't help but fell bad for Mushq no matter how wrong she is but I don't think it's her fault Dado died the lady is old she meet her time like any human being but at this timing it would look like it's all Mushq fault.

And again makers are confusing us with who will be the endgame? Now that Dabbu brought Mushq back to lahore to reunited her with Fahad but from today epi and next epi promo he is falling for her.

I really hope this show have a Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam ending.
Edited by Simplypriceless - 8 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
This is so cute, next episode promo
Edited by Simplypriceless - 8 years ago
how many episodes are left?
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Mushk's father should have let her because it was dado"s last wish She wanted to meet Mushk
if not for Mushk's sake you dado ke liye he should have

I guess after dabbu leaves Mushk with fahad she realize that she loves dabbu so haan HDDS end possible but I read some posts which said Dabbu may die
gonna watch episode 12 now
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

how many episodes are left?

I have no idea they recently complete the shoot of his show.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Mushk's father should have let her because it was dado"s last wish She wanted to meet Mushk
if not for Mushk's sake you dado ke liye he should have

I guess after dabbu leaves Mushk with fahad she realize that she loves dabbu so haan HDDS end possible but I read some posts which said Dabbu may die

I think you mistakenly read Dado there is a post I read that this show will end with a hospital scene where Mushq will be admitted.