Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
^True he should stick to just films or get a better CVS team for his drama's!
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

Can I ask why Anjum Shahzad shows isn't all that compare to his movies? His latest film Mahemir is getting great reviews. I guess he's a better film maker than drama's?

I fell they should have worked on the Fahad & Mushq story abit more.

I agree on fahad mushq story, they should have shown a bit of back story as to how their love got so intense, from the first epi they started with eloping sequence, a bit of their past story would have helped us understanding their situation better
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I liked Ahmed Ali in Guzaarish but in this show I notice he have only one expression on his face.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

I agree on fahad mushq story, they should have shown a bit of back story as to how their love got so intense, from the first epi they started with eloping sequence, a bit of their past story would have helped us understanding their situation better

There story is so poorly done it has nothing to do with Ahmed acting at all no matter which actor would have played Fahad wouldn't work for me the whole Fahad & Mushq story is poorly written if he is going to married someone else then Fahad & Mushq shouldn't be the endgame.
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

There story is so poorly done it has nothing to do with Ahmed acting at all no matter which actor would have played Fahad wouldn't work for me the whole Fahad & Mushq story is poorly written if he is going to married someone else then Fahad & Mushq shouldn't be the endgame.

I am rooting for Mushq and Dabbu now ๐Ÿ˜† At least we can get a back story about them.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I feel bad for Fahad only!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

I am rooting for Mushq and Dabbu now ๐Ÿ˜† At least we can get a back story about them.

There is 1 thing that need to be clear up about Dabbu & Mushq is how they know eachother so well? They seems to have crossed path in the past before. I will like to get a flashback on this!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

I feel bad for Fahad only!

For what? LOL...

Originally posted by: MB_23

I liked Ahmed Ali in Guzaarish but in this show I notice he have only one expression on his face.

Hes so hottt his only turn off is his height๐Ÿ˜†
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes i agree their track is poorly handled...i just dont feel the intensity of their love which they are trying to show...it just looks forced at tyms