Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: MB_23

Fahad mother and Mushq father should get married both of them are the same locking there adult children up as if they are 4 and 5 year old kids and getting them married off to anywho

Dabbu is already slowly falling for Mushq his dialogues at the end said it all he is going to be her protector and healer

@bold , true!!🤣🤣🤣
Edited by fairi_88 - 8 years ago
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

My Exam ends already too, I'm happy summer vacation is almost here.

On topic It looks like Mushq & Dabbu cross path before and since he's a social working afteral he's the town biggest gunda and she's Master Saab daughter.

Oh! You are a student as well😉 That's nice! Let's enjoy our well deserved break now😊
Finally the episodes seem to moving well with story!
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Didn't expect it to be Dado to be the one who will die in this show!
She was like all grandmothers, supportive regardless of the mistakes we do! It's sad that she is gonna die!

From the last day shoot picture, it seems Fahad is still there! Wonder what will the ending be! Or maybe the order of shoot isn't in sequence!
I always thought Fahads mummy seemed sweet :/
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Can I ask why Anjum Shahzad shows isn't all that compare to his movies? His latest film Mahemir is getting great reviews. I guess he's a better film maker than drama's?
I fell they should have worked on the Fahad & Mushq story abit more.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: MB_23

Fahad mother and Mushq father should get married both of them are the same locking there adult children up as if they are 4 and 5 year old kids and getting them married off to anywho

Dabbu is already slowly falling for Mushq his dialogues at the end said it all he is going to be her protector and healer

🤣🤣 This is so true
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: I-Heart-Sanz

Didn't expect it to be Dado to be the one who will die in this show!

She was like all grandmothers, supportive regardless of the mistakes we do! It's sad that she is gonna die!

From the last day shoot picture, it seems Fahad is still there! Wonder what will the ending be! Or maybe the order of shoot isn't in sequence!

Fahad and Mushq have to meet up again someday, Fahad is going to married the actress who play Maria in Gul E Rana, she's also in this show I guess she will make her entry in next episode.

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

Can I ask why Anjum Shahzad shows isn't all that compare to his movies? His latest film Mahemir is getting great reviews. I guess he's a better film maker than drama's?

I fell they should have worked on the Fahad & Mushq story abit more.

i havent seen his movies but so far from all of his dramas ive seen, none has impressed me. Hes a bad director to say the least and his dramas drag on forever!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

i havent seen his movies but so far from all of his dramas ive seen, none has impressed me. Hes a bad director to say the least and his dramas drag on forever!

His latest film Mahemir is getting great reviews majority of reviewers are calling it a masterpiece made in Pakistan. Can't call him a bad director I guess he just need a better CVS team for his drama's.
Then dramas are not his thing. He should stick with movies only.