Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: I-Heart-Sanz

Finally am a free bird now

Finished all my exams for my final year in Uni๐Ÿฅณ
Gonna enjoy now till job hunting starts!

Caught upon the previous episode!
Glad that Mushq and Dabbu met but still don't understand how Mushq was able to identify him by just hearing his voice! Director of this show just isn't paying attention to details.
But the scene between Mushq and Dabbu was really good! Thank God that the Madam track wasn't extended any longer and Mushq got out from her house and conveniently met up with Dabbu๐Ÿ˜†
Anyways, glad that they didn't time on that too! Overall was a fast paced episode and much better one compared to most of the episodes we have seen thus far!

I agree that the promo seems misleading! Why is Mushq suddenly smiling and seems happy living with Dabbu? Maybe it's for the later episodes and not so soon.

Finally will be catching up with today's episode without any worries about studies๐Ÿ˜Š

My Exam ends already too, I'm happy summer vacation is almost here.
On topic It looks like Mushq & Dabbu cross path before and since he's a social working afteral he's the town biggest gunda and she's Master Saab daughter.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Faysal posted this on instagram, looks like Sajal is back in Pakistani.
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

in the last episode ๐Ÿ˜†

Probably ๐Ÿ˜†

Word Count: 1

fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

I liked a few geo shows like BM & Nahin but majority of there shows are crap. I love Sami Khan so will watch and one of my friend on facebook recommended this show to me.

Yup you must watch piya mann bhaye whenever you get tym
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Today's epi was really good

Today epi was good I like that dinner scene with Mushq, Dabbu & Striker especially and Mushq & Dabbu interaction was nice and Precap for next episode is sad. When I saw the OST I thought Master Saab will be the one to die but it looks like Dado will die I actually like her character and I fell bad for Mushq two bad news in one day for her.
Edited by Simplypriceless - 8 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Finally for what? ๐Ÿ˜†
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fahad mother and Mushq father should get married both of them are the same locking there adult children up as if they are 4 and 5 year old kids and getting them married off to anywho

Dabbu is already slowly falling for Mushq his dialogues at the end said it all he is going to be her protector and healer
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MB_23

Fahad mother and Mushq father should get married both of them are the same locking there adult children up as if they are 4 and 5 year old kids and getting them married off to anywho

Dabbu is already slowly falling for Mushq his dialogues at the end said it all he is going to be her protector and healer

Lmao, that sounds so right.. yeah, they should get married...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
fairi_88 thumbnail

Today epi was good I like that dinner scene with Mushq, Dabbu & Striker especially and Mushq & Dabbu interaction was nice and Precap for next episode is sad. When I saw the OST I thought Master Saab will be the one to die but it looks like Dado will die I actually like her character and I fell bad for Mushq two bad news in one day for her.

Yes Dado dying is a bit sad๐Ÿฅบ but anyways lets see what happens, even I liked that dinner scene tooโ˜บ๏ธ
fairi_88 thumbnail

Finally for what? ๐Ÿ˜†

Finally a good epi๐Ÿ˜ƒ