Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Mushy soundz funny😆

He's calling her Mushq Jee It sounds like Moushi but even her Birthday cake in the OST he written "Happy Birthday Mushq" on it.
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
FQ is looking great and young in this show he doesn't look like someone in his 40
I remember that cake scene <3
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

Oh that show is on my list to watch during Summer break.

This is the first time time ever I saw such scenes in Pakistani dramas, Mostly we get them in Indian drama's especially 4lions shows.

Yes you must watch piya mann bhaye it was exceptionally well, usually im not a fan of geo shows but piya mann bhaye was an exception...
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

He's calling her Mushq Jee It sounds like Moushi but even her Birthday cake in the OST he written "Happy Birthday Mushq" on it.

Wen is that cake scene gonna come 🤔
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Yes you must watch piya mann bhaye it was exceptionally well, usually im not a fan of geo shows but piya mann bhaye was an exception...

I liked a few geo shows like BM & Nahin but majority of there shows are crap. I love Sami Khan so will watch and one of my friend on facebook recommended this show to me.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I don't know when the Birthday scene will come but I'm looking forward to all those tender scenes and Fahad entry back in Mushq life should be interesting.
Why I fell though Scriker wouldn't be leaving town with Mushq & Dabbu? Maybe he will go back to live with his family? I hope he is still there because I like his character and his bonding with Dabbu.
Edited by Simplypriceless - 8 years ago
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"Yeh jana kisi be zaroori nahi"hahaha... I cant exactly remember how many times Mushq used this dialogue on Dabbu!
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Finally am a free bird now
Finished all my exams for my final year in Uni🥳
Gonna enjoy now till job hunting starts!

Caught upon the previous episode!
Glad that Mushq and Dabbu met but still don't understand how Mushq was able to identify him by just hearing his voice! Director of this show just isn't paying attention to details.
But the scene between Mushq and Dabbu was really good! Thank God that the Madam track wasn't extended any longer and Mushq got out from her house and conveniently met up with Dabbu😆
Anyways, glad that they didn't time on that too! Overall was a fast paced episode and much better one compared to most of the episodes we have seen thus far!

I agree that the promo seems misleading! Why is Mushq suddenly smiling and seems happy living with Dabbu? Maybe it's for the later episodes and not so soon.

Finally will be catching up with today's episode without any worries about studies😊
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
These mohalla people can't mind there own business? Aslam is such a spinless Gunda.
Going by precap Fahad marriage is fix with Sundas character and Dado is going to die. I fell bad for Mushq two bad news in one day, I know what Mushq did was bad but Master Saab is being too cruel now.