Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Neel_M

^ He is calling her Mushkji ...

It was hilarious when Mushk said to her father that she is his "Ghar ka Ijjat" ...she realized that really!!!

I thought Dabu followed her but it seems she reached to her younger sis place..

So Mushk even knows Dabu's voice ...awesome LOL

That was hilarious 😆 She run away twice put her happiness ahead of everyone else and didn't even show any sign of concern for her dad when he was hospitalized. When she was asking Dabbu if she's the selfish one like duh you are selfish and you will get to know that soon.
I like how she made him speechless though in the first part. Another funny scene was when Striker went against Fahad saying he left Mushq Babhi, Dabbu reaction was hilarious. 😆
Edited by Simplypriceless - 8 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: I-Heart-Sanz

They met already? Finally!

Have not seen the episode yet!
Will comment later😊

It was a nice fast-placed episode I enjoyed Mushq & Dabbu interaction especially.
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MB_23

Dont you remember during the beginning of the show he had a hard time memorizing her name? instead of Mushq he used to call her Khushk now he is calling her Mohshi 😆

Oh yeah now I remember, and i think he iz calling her mushq je , not moshi😕 may be i didnt hear properly
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Fairi have you even been watching😆

May be watching too many serials has confused me😆
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The promo for next week seems to be more of a preview into future track I heard Aslam voice after a long time. He told Dabbu to either kick Master Saab daughter out or leave town!
He can keep ehr nickname Mushy after marriage
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I am waiting for that scene with him taking care of her.
I never seen such scenes in Pakistani drama's before I know Indian drama have them alot with hero's taking care of heroines from the Pakistani drama's I watched never seen such scenes.

It looks like Dabbu and Aslam will have another brawl in which Mushq will get injured.

Also realized that last episode had no Fahad.
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

I am waiting for that scene with him taking care of her.

I never seen such scenes in Pakistani drama's before I know Indian drama have them alot with hero's taking care of heroines from the Pakistani drama's I watched never seen such scenes.

It looks like Dabbu and Aslam will have another brawl in which Mushq will get injured.

Also realized that last episode had no Fahad.

Yes such scenez are rare in pakistani dramas, but Piya mann bhaye had such few scenez too, it had awesome chemistry between the leads...i was totally awestruck ☺️
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

He can keep ehr nickname Mushy after marriage

Mushy soundz funny😆
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Yes such scenez are rare in pakistani dramas, but Piya mann bhaye had such few scenez too, it had awesome chemistry between the leads...i was totally awestruck ☺️

Oh that show is on my list to watch during Summer break.
This is the first time time ever I saw such scenes in Pakistani dramas, Mostly we get them in Indian drama's especially 4lions shows.