Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
mann mayal is still more tolerable than this
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

FQ is 41 years old but he looks good for his age I would say he looks 36 but him playing a Student will be so weird he doesn't look like a teen or a 20+ year old. I never saw 'Mera pehla pyar' so can't say anything about that.

I lovedAgha in<font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif">Khuda Dekh Raha Hai I never knew he sing the title track of that show he have a great voice & I'm liking him inTum Yaad Aaye at the moment too.</font>
<font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif">
</font>
<font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif">In Kis se kahoon &Mere Meherbaan he play douchebag roles.</font>

Mera pehla pyar was horrible even i left it in the middle , cudnt watch properly...

And about Agha ali yes he sings realy well...has anyone watched Agha Ali's drama Ghundi? It aired on hum sitary and was realy realy underrated...i guess no one watched Agha was amazing in that as a cute sweet guy
Edited by fairi_88 - 8 years ago
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MB_23

What Kis se Kahoon about?

It was about college life ...
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I liked him calling her khushk πŸ˜†

Wen did he called her kushk πŸ˜•
fairi_88 thumbnail
So the most awaited meeting of Dabbu nd Mushq happened today...btw how did Dabbu and Mushq recognized each other...
I thought that they havent seen each other before πŸ€“ thats so confusing
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I liked the episode but how does Dabbu and Mushq even know eachother? I thought they never meet or seen eachother before! I hope this will be answered soon. Mushq especially recognized Dabbu bai voice well

I dont know if it will be a good idea for Dabbu to have Mushq living in with him like this? knowing the people cant mind there own business

The father is now being pathetic no matter what wrong she did shes still your daughter
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Wen did he called her kushk πŸ˜•

Dont you remember during the beginning of the show he had a hard time memorizing her name? instead of Mushq he used to call her Khushk now he is calling her Mohshi πŸ˜†
Edited by MB_23 - 8 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
^ He is calling her Mushkji ...
It was hilarious when Mushk said to her father that she is his "Ghar ka Ijjat" ...she realized that really!!!

I thought Dabu followed her but it seems she reached to her younger sis place..

So Mushk even knows Dabu's voice ...awesome LOL

I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
They met already? Finally!
Have not seen the episode yet!
Will comment later😊

Originally posted by: MB_23

Dont you remember during the beginning of the show he had a hard time memorizing her name? instead of Mushq he used to call her Khushk now he is calling her Mohshi πŸ˜†

Fairi have you even been watchingπŸ˜†