Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I just saw the promo looks like Mushq is free from home

Ahmed Ali was wasted in this drama I like him in Guzaarish but here as Fahad his character was a waste and by the looks of things Fahad character is going to be over soon i am now 90% sure hes going to die
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I have given up on this one..
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This show been going like a weight lost & weight gain circle I lost 2 pounds and then gain back the 2 pounds, lost it again and gain it back again.
I wonder why they changed the writer. Is the new one better?
Neha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Finally watched all the epis...i like it bcz of its filmy touch good for a change😃 but in middle the epis were so dragged but last epi was good n gripping. But wondering when will mushq n dabbu meet up. That girl mehru is annoying, liked dabbu-striker bond and felt bad for fahad.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha99

Finally watched all the epis...i like it bcz of its filmy touch good for a change😃 but in middle the epis were so dragged but last epi was good n gripping. But wondering when will mushq n dabbu meet up. That girl mehru is annoying, liked dabbu-striker bond and felt bad for fahad.

It looks like Mushq & Dabbu will meet in the coming episode. Yes the episodes were so dragged it was going like a weight lost and weight again circle but I don't think they will be much dragging anymore the latest promo for next episode looks good and happening.
I find Fahad character bland, Ahmed Ali is a decent actor he's doing well in Guzarish but in this show I fell his character is added as a filler. The show would have been even better if they just focused on Mushq & Dabbu storyline than throw Fahad into the mix when he doesn't have much to bring.

Mehru is super annoying indeed.

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
No it looks like Master Saab will get Zeba married to Nayaaz a new character he fix Mushq marriage with but after Mushq run away from home again for the second time to avoid anymore humiliations from the mohalla he will get Zeba married to Nayaaz instead.
.Eesha. thumbnail
Last episode was fast placed and gripping the upcoming preview looks like things are finally moving. I am looking forward to see what they will do with Fahad character because it looks like he will not be around during Mushq and Dabbo bai story.

Pata nahi unki story kab shuru hogi :/
.Eesha. thumbnail
Going by Mushq dil and dimac promo before show started it looks like Fahad going to died for sure