Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Mushk and her dad are both equally at fault i don't like how she was talking to her younger sister in the latest promo
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The Mehru and Fahad scenes today were 🤢 This is exactly what will lead to Dabbu giving Fahad a beating. He was close to getting suspicious when he walk in seeing Mehru on the bed with Fahad sleeping.
Gosh I hope Dabbu wouldn't use Mushk to take revenge on Fahad!
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this show is not making sense at all.
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

I been wondering as well why Master Saab & Dado didn't suggests Fahad for Mushk but they did for Zeba? Dabbu give the wrong advice too and a plan that went completely wrong. The best opinion would have been Fahad going to Master Saab house with his mother and ask to married Mushk.

Dabbu Bai image is ruined too infront of Master Saab so I'm wondering why would Master Saab even think of selecting him for Mushk? Unless Dabbu offer to married her himself? from OST Dabbu was dressed as a groom looking into the mirror and then another scene where he break the mirror. Those scenes looks intense and good I'm waiting for that track to come especially.

Im also waiting for Dabbu nd Mushk track ...itz gona be intense nd i like intense trackz
.Eesha. thumbnail
Didnt watch the last episode so cant comment but i saw the precap though
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Im also waiting for Dabbu nd Mushk track ...itz gona be intense nd i like intense trackz

That is exactly what can give the show the much needed intensity it needs. Teaser 3 is what made me give this show a watch in the first place. The dialogues from the promo and the way FQ delivered it was really intense.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: MB_23

Didnt watch the last episode so cant comment but i saw the precap though

Fahad is the red shirt from the scene where Dabbu beat him up he will walk in on Mehru & Fahad and that will lead to there fall out I guess.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Mehru the actress is playing the same exact role in two drama that it's really irritating especially when you're a viewer of them both.

A potential friendship and bonding between DabbuBai and Fahad have to come down to this all because of Mehru I never get her obsession over Fahad she gone absolute crazy today forcing herself on him and then going to complain to Dabbu that he was trying to rape her and is Dabbu lacking common sense? he was sitting right there when Mehru was saying to Fahad to forget Mushq and now he's going to lose his temper and beat Fahad. 😵

I fell bad for both Dabbu Bai and Fahad today mostly Fahad who will get a beat down by Dabbu for no mistake of his. Fahad image is misunderstood infront of Dabbu bai while he was the one who was trying to bring Fahad & Mushq together he will be the one to break them because he now think Fahad is a flirt and a rapist.

.Eesha. thumbnail
Today epi was actually gripping nd move in a fast place the show was too boring when Fahad nd Dabbubai were all nice to eachother today is the one epi i felt hooked from start to end apart from the first epi was good the rest was boring and running with no story
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Show is not so interesting...and Mehru character is out of the world witch, and she is also same witch on BP..