Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

Yes datz quite possible, as of now im realy confused how wil mushq nd dabbu end up together...we hav to wait nd see itz gona be interesting...

After watching todayz epi seemz like mushq has to surrender her love as master saab nd dado want fahad nd zeba marriage, but y wud fahad agree to it 😲 he can refuse this proposal easily 🤔

It looks like she will do sacrifice and I am wondering how would Fahad react to this? He's a man of his own choice he can easily say no he's not ready for marriage!
I'm waiting for the main plot to kick start but it looks like we have 2 more episodes I think this show will take a leap around 1-2 years maybe after Mushq & Fahad get caught together by Master Saab that's when there story will come to an end.

I am also wondering how Mushq & Dabbu will end up together because it's not looking like a typical love triangle as I predict it would be. They're not letting Dabbu and Mushq meet up this soon makes me wonder what they trying to build up? Because the way I'm seeing things they will meet up in episode 9 or 10

Yes dabbu mushq track isnt startimg any tym sooner 😕 this week epi was okayish, nothing much happened, fahad can easily say no to master sahab dnt know what wil happen
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MB_23

Mushk is shown heartless and selfish i understand what the father did was wrong but still she should take responsiblity in her action

Yes even i some tym feel that she becomez little rude
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
If Fahd marries Zeba I will break something!
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

If Fahd marries Zeba I will break something!

Dnt worry he wont 😆 itz very unlikely...
Plus there iz a vdo posted few post before where there iz zeba nd Kuwar Nafees nd itz looking like a wedding room so keep calm nd have mercy on ur thingz, dnt break anything 😆
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Yes even i some tym feel that she becomez little rude

Shes not a mahan heroine i get that but the fact she didnt show any concern for her father who was hospitalized worries me i do get her pov of how both her father and sister treated her but they're certain selfishness i cant accept in the name of "love" But i actually liked her in last episode the way she give it to Zeba was good her doing sacrifice for her sister sake would have been too cliched.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

I'm losing my interest in the show even though it has FQ :/

I agree the dragging they're doing at the moment can bored an audience It's just the main plot that is yet to start and some throwback scenes is keeping me going.
Edited by Simplypriceless - 8 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

It looks like she will do sacrifice and I am wondering how would Fahad react to this? He's a man of his own choice he can easily say no he's not ready for marriage!

I'm waiting for the main plot to kick start but it looks like we have 2 more episodes I think this show will take a leap around 1-2 years maybe after Mushq & Fahad get caught together by Master Saab that's when there story will come to an end.

I am also wondering how Mushq & Dabbu will end up together because it's not looking like a typical love triangle as I predict it would be. They're not letting Dabbu and Mushq meet up this soon makes me wonder what they trying to build up? Because the way I'm seeing things they will meet up in episode 9 or 10

Yes dabbu mushq track isnt startimg any tym sooner 😕 this week epi was okayish, nothing much happened, fahad can easily say no to master sahab dnt know what wil happen Not soon but it seems like were very close to it starting soon with Master Saab forgiving Dabbu is the first step... This show seems like it's going to go on for 30+ episodes the fact they were shooting for 3 months and even when show was on air they were still shooting.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I agree that Mushq should have shown more sympathy for him even Fahad was more concern for Master Saab than her because no matter what he's still your father and whatever he's doing is for your betterment minus marriage to oldie!
The thing is Mushq is someone who's too in love with herself and doesn't care for anyone else but herself. She will see it the hard way soon
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
We know by now Mushq will be staying with Dabbu they get married or not! I have no idea and Zeba will married that other guy but wondering what will happened to Fahad?
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fahad and Mehru will get married 😆