fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Y the writer got changed 🤓
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

^Yes her but I think Mushq will back out of the relationship just to stay out of another drama.

The sister will married someone else I seen a video on Instagram.

Can u share that vdo link here plz 😊
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yes datz quite possible, as of now im realy confused how wil mushq nd dabbu end up together...we hav to wait nd see itz gona be interesting...

After watching todayz epi seemz like mushq has to surrender her love as master saab nd dado want fahad nd zeba marriage, but y wud fahad agree to it 😲 he can refuse this proposal easily 🤔 It looks like she will do sacrifice and I am wondering how would Fahad react to this? He's a man of his own choice he can easily say no he's not ready for marriage!
I'm waiting for the main plot to kick start but it looks like we have 2 more episodes I think this show will take a leap around 1-2 years maybe after Mushq & Fahad get caught together by Master Saab that's when there story will come to an end.

I am also wondering how Mushq & Dabbu will end up together because it's not looking like a typical love triangle as I predict it would be. They're not letting Dabbu and Mushq meet up this soon makes me wonder what they trying to build up? Because the way I'm seeing things they will meet up in episode 9 or 10
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mushk is shown heartless and selfish i understand what the father did was wrong but still she should take responsiblity in her action
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Yes... And I am glad Mushq is flawed and not a typical innocent girl and the father isn't a saint either if he was a good father I am sure we all would sympathize with him and what he's going through but whatever is happening is all his fault and not anyone else, he should atleast try to be a more understanding father! He should also tone down on the physical attack too.
I am not liking this Dabbu I want his intense side. The guy from teaser 3 that shout "Main Daabu bai nahni Badairat aashiqui"
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Show is becoming more confusing everyday!
Two gunda's repeated fight is irritating too.
.Eesha. thumbnail
Aslam and Dabbu brawl and Mehroo and Dabbu romance i watched on forward today I enjoyed Mushk and Fahad scenes the most but they need to give hints its been 6 episodes already and the two main characters are taking so long to meet up.

Mushk and Dabbu track better be good! I dont want this show to turn out to be a disappointment like BP.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so far i am not having hard time to get in to the story... sajal does not suit with any lead in this show. two gunda or a hero. she is total misfit in this show. I am sure her fans will disagree.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
The gundas brawl is getting irritating now I'm going to give the next 3 episodes a skip and watch all in a go...
.Eesha. thumbnail
I will still watch since i watch on tv than online