Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Zainab..

LOL i think that cause of how he doesnt really care about anyone really but his love. 😆

Who is his love? Mehroo or his tapori Job?
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No disrespect to Ahmed Ali hes a decent actor but i just find it insulting to see an excellent actor like Faysal as a second lead to someone like him that is too hard to accept.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
He's not the 2 or 3 lead he's the main lead atleast how I see it at the moment. His character is very grand and lager than life he even had a grand entry.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So Mushq will sacrifice her love for Mehroze..
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

But he could have easily ask Mehru to married him if that's the case? I guess we have to wait to find out because I honestly found that scene confusing.

But on the other hand y wud he suggest dabbu to get married to mushq it doesnt make sense either...we hav to wait to get this confusion cleared...but the way dabbu forced fahad to get into mushq house made it somehow clear that dabbu stil want fahad nd mushq together
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MB_23

I thought he meant Dabbu should get married to someone in general too because marrying her wouldnt silence the rumors on there affair but hes going to bring her to his home with or without marriage? that will be even worst.

Yup ur rite
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Oh great that kharoos is alive to create more problems

I knew villains itni jaldi nahi maarte
If he was a good character...they would have killed him for sure

Lolz thatz true
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

Long wait for these scenes to come 🤢especially the first one is exciting I love watching these type of scenes when hero's are so caring.

I love these kind of caring scenez too 😳
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

So Mushq will sacrifice her love for Mehroze..

Mehroo? They don't know eachother though. Maybe she's breaking up with Fahad after noticing Zeba is falling for him.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

But on the other hand y wud he suggest dabbu to get married to mushq it doesnt make sense either...we hav to wait to get this confusion cleared...but the way dabbu forced fahad to get into mushq house made it somehow clear that dabbu stil want fahad nd mushq together

That doesn't make sense at all, Mushq & Dabbu will married for sure but no idea how? Noticed in the OST he's referring to her as Moushi instead of Mushq? Did she introduce herself to him by that name? And he's going to fall for her without knowing she's Mushq?
Edited by Simplypriceless - 8 years ago