Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Oh god 🤣 How many girls are falling for Fahad really? Mushq, Mehroo & Now Zeba 😆
Behari Dabbu, koi nahi uski pyaar 😭

Today I fell Mushq was abit too selfish.

I'm excited for next week main story is close to start.
618043 thumbnail
Am I the only one in love with Fahad? 😆 He's such a sweetheart. ❤️
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
^No I love him too but I can't help but laugh at the fact how many girls are falling head over heels in love with him. 🤣 & poor Dabbu no girls like him even the girl he is in love with is only after Fahad.

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

^^That's the biggest joke ever he's one of the most expensive actor in Pakistan otherwise another low budget hero would have played Dabbu and Fahad would have been played by a much more popular actor.

And Fahad role doesn't look like he will be in this show for long.

Umm do you know what a parallel lead is?😛
Hs role in this show is way better than Naraaz and bheegi palkein
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I know what parallel lead means but I see him as the main lead I think Faysal have more screenspace than even Sajal so far so I see him as the 1 lead. Remember his promo was the first to come out and then Sajal?
But yeah his role here is better than Naraaz and Bheegi Palkein, I don't watch Naraaz but I know he does alot of Rona dona in that show atleast from caps I see posted by his fans in every single episode all he does is cry 😆 Since he is the producer of BP I guess he didn't get paid much for that one so him in guest role wouldn't matter!!
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I think Faisal is more than just a parallel lead in MYM...His role is already larger than life and is going to emerge even more as the plot thickens...I think his and Sajal's roles are the central characters in the show...
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Poor old man is going thru so much with people criticizing him about his daughter character,i know hes wrong but tday i sympathize with him.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

^No I love him too but I can't help but laugh at the fact how many girls are falling head over heels in love with him. 🤣 & poor Dabbu no girls like him even the girl he is in love with is only after Fahad.

LOL i think that cause of how he doesnt really care about anyone really but his love. 😆
Edited by ..Zainab.. - 8 years ago
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am sure Mushk and Fahad story is coming to an end in not next but the other epi,next epi will focus on them
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

I think Faisal is more than just a parallel lead in MYM...His role is already larger than life and is going to emerge even more as the plot thickens...I think his and Sajal's roles are the central characters in the show...

Yes and also if you look at the promos in order his is teaser #1 and Sajal teaser #2 and there is no intro promo's for the other guy.