Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: cimba

what is mehroo's (second girl) problem? she makes no sense... is she real nuts in real ??? because every character she does is brain dead psycho ... making me wonder now. hopelessly infatuated with unnecessary agendas...!!!
dabbubhai looks like less of a bhai more of wanaabe ... timepass... i am not impressed with FQ in this show... Young kid is putting sense in to his head and he is suppose to be this big bhai...!!! its hard for me to say as i adore his talent. FQ needs to check script before he signs shows.. last few of his shows have been less than impressive by story line and as a show it self stand point.

MehroG just wants to use Dabbu for money and in long term need as he is well known and respected and yeah this actress is playing the same role in BP here. Her fake crying scene came off looking funny she is acting so she doesnt seems unfaithful.

I believe Dabbubai character have different shades right now he is acting very immature. I get he is a good man but right now they're showing him way too good like isnt he the gunda/dada of the mohalla impression that we were earlier given?
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think he meant Mushq because why would Mehru react the way she did with the master Sab daughter rumor? Dabbu could actually married Mehru if that was the case.
I hope the Aslam & Dabbu feud doesn't drag!! I want Dabbu & Mushq to meet up soon.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Shes in gul e rana and she was also in yeh mera deewanapan hai

Wow.. I thought she looks knowing. She's Layla in Gul E Rana right?
.Eesha. thumbnail
I didnt like this epi much it was slow and no fun scenes expect for Mehroo stupid crying had me in a split 😆

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

what is mehroo's (second girl) problem? she makes no sense... is she real nuts in real ??? because every character she does is brain dead psycho ... making me wonder now. hopelessly infatuated with unnecessary agendas...!!!
dabbubhai looks like less of a bhai more of wanaabe ... timepass... i am not impressed with FQ in this show... Young kid is putting sense in to his head and he is suppose to be this big bhai...!!! its hard for me to say as i adore his talent. FQ needs to check script before he signs shows.. last few of his shows have been less than impressive by story line and as a show it self stand point.

Yeah, I don't see any reason why Dabbu needs to marry her, where he knows why Fahad came to town in the first place. If he is a big don, he should make the marriage happens for Fahad and Mushq, not listen to the kid to marry Mushq himself...

Seriously, I'm not liking FQ's character in this show.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I do like Dubbu character but what he's doing to Fahad isn't right at all. It really bothers that Dabbu just agree to married Mushk like that without informing Fahad about it?
I wonder how they're going to justified Mushk & Dabbu together!! I mean Dabbu is a good man but Fahad is equally good he does love her alot and would do anything for her. The guy is so co-operative & patient which is making me fell for him.

The only option is I think he's going to died.

Going by precap it seems like Master Sab saved Fahad in a brawl and brought him to his home I guess Mushq & Fahad they will be caught together soon which will lead to him slapping him.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I agree with this review it was indeed a confusing episode.

Mera Yaar Mila De: Dabbu bhai caught up in trouble

A confusing episode with all actors being in a confused state of mind
IQRA SARFARAZ 21 MINUTES AGO

Episode 4 of Mera Yaar Mila De flashes on some very critical truths in each character's insight. Whether its Mushq who is being smart and not showing it, or Dabbu who is forcefully engaging himself in situations which surely have alternatives, and even Mehru Jee, who has severe evil plans for making Dabbu stay in her life (not for love, but her survival) even though she likes Fahad in reality. So in this episode we felt that the script is becoming a mix plate of all things incorporated in order to hook the viewers tight.

Mera Yaar Mila De this time starts with Mushq's dream world... After meeting Fahad she is all happy and excited that her life is finally going to be the way she had imagined. What I liked about this scene was the irony of her situation that she is actually dressed for her wedding (that was going to be held with the old guy, Qureshi), but now after her marriage being called off, she is happy for the fact and imagining her moment with Fahad. On the other side, her father and sister are all worried and depressed. So finally Mushq is a bride, but not Qureshi's. She was Fahad's bride in her thoughts, so intentionally or unintentionally, the director had made that scene look creative and thoughtful!

Dabbu seems to be in a mess now! He is in trouble and of course he doesn't seem to be satisfied with what he has done with Master Sahab. Here I was wondering that while being a very strong person at heart and in his actions, how can one be so confused? May be the writer wants to maintain his kind hearted image among the viewers, but still... If Dabbu had made any decision, I believe he should have been confident about it because after all he is the ultimate DABBU BHAI. Secondly, the scene in which Master Sahab comes to Dabbu's problem-solving-session with the mohallay walas, the director has shown Dabbu in guilt and then in the next scene while talking to Striker (Fazal Hussain) he again shares his inconveniences with respect to Fahad and Mushq's matter while in other scene he insists Fahad let him remain on his side. The question is why on earth does this guy have to be worried about Master Sahab if he so wants to help Fahad??? If he wants to help him, then help him simply!! If he is worrying about Master sahab then he shouldnt help the couple meet. He can easily get out of the situation, but he is deliberately getting into it and after that he is also worried about the consequences.

Meanwhile Mehru Jee is equally tensed with what the mohalla people are talking about. The twist which directs to the misconception of Master Sahab about Dabbu and Mushq's affair (since Qureshi told him that he called off the wedding because of Dabbu who might be whom Mushq likes), has led her to think about her relationship with Dabbu (now we don't know what kind of relationship since she only likes Fahad). She is thinking that if Dabbu is really involved with that girl then her hands will be empty as she puts it ( may be here she was referring to her roz ka ration which in the last episode she was seen getting from Dabbu). As a result she goes to Dabbu and emotionally blackmails saying if this is true then she will commit suicide.

On the other side Mushq has been locked in her room again by Master Sahab and Fahad comes to meet and console her. He tells her that everything is going to be fine soon. One of the most important events in this episode is Dabbu's decision to get them married as soon as possible. He thinks that the scenario will change after this as the people in the neighborhood are making Master Sahab's life hell by criticizing him on his daughter's character.

This episode was pretty confusing with characters' disturbed state of mind and their positions becoming awkward.

Link-http://www.hipinpakistan.com/news/1149173/mera-yaar-mila-de-dabbu-bhai-caught-up-in-trouble

.Eesha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Yeah, I don't see any reason why Dabbu needs to marry her, where he knows why Fahad came to town in the first place. If he is a big don, he should make the marriage happens for Fahad and Mushq, not listen to the kid to marry Mushq himself...

Seriously, I'm not liking FQ's character in this show.

He think marrying her is the only way to save Mushq and Master repu but i dont think they will get married because of that but for some other reasons and she will get caught with fahad before the marriage.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Some yesterday shoot.
They were gonna keep this song for a movie, I wish they did, its sooo good!