Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
^I fell his character is the only cliched thing about the show at the moment. Nothing new to offer at all hes behaving like a 70 father who think his daughter deserves harsh punishment for seeking out to meet her lover. Dado is so much better and much more understand than him and I hate Mushq sister as well shes always on the father side it pissed me off today how she just bring her food in her room and then locked the door back from outsidešŸ¤¢ so its good he will be out the show soon and the sooner Mushq married Dabbu the sooner she be out of that madhouse.

Another irritating character is that Mehroo who is playing with Dabbu emotions
.Eesha. thumbnail
Why is Mushq and Dabbu talking like they have meet eachother before? I dont believe they have ever seen or had any interaction with eachother before.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what is mehroo's (second girl) problem? she makes no sense... is she real nuts in real ??? because every character she does is brain dead psycho ... making me wonder now. hopelessly infatuated with unnecessary agendas...!!!
dabbubhai looks like less of a bhai more of wanaabe ... timepass... i am not impressed with FQ in this show... Young kid is putting sense in to his head and he is suppose to be this big bhai...!!! its hard for me to say as i adore his talent. FQ needs to check script before he signs shows.. last few of his shows have been less than impressive by story line and as a show it self stand point.
Edited by cimba - 8 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Harsh??? he is an annoying character and spoiling the show
I feel they amde him more extreme than needed

Yes I agree he's annoying and that stupid Qureshi just spread a rumor of Mushq having an affair with Dabbu which will make everyone believes Dabbu is her "Aashiq" and not Fahad. How I wish Dabbu would have beating him and not listen to the daughter!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Sundus Tariq on the set of MERA YAAR MILADAY
Another BM actor this girl played Bashar sister in BM hope her character will be a positive one.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

what is mehroo's (second girl) problem? she makes no sense... is she real nuts in real ??? because every character she does is brain dead psycho ... making me wonder now. hopelessly infatuated with unnecessary agendas...!!!
dabbubhai looks like less of a bhai more of wanaabe ... timepass... i am not impressed with FQ in this show... Young kid is putting sense in to his head and he is suppose to be this big bhai...!!! its hard for me to say as i adore his talent. FQ needs to check script before he signs shows.. last few of his shows have been less than impressive by story line and as a show it self stand point.

It seems like she is behind Fahad it's the reason why she goes to Dabbu DVD shop everyday.
I like sundus but she seems to be in every show
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
What show is she in right now? I haven't seen much of her. I hope she's playing his sister here too.
Shes in gul e rana and she was also in yeh mera deewanapan hai
.Eesha. thumbnail
What did Stricker meant really? that Dabbu should married Mushq or someone in general so people would stop linking him with Mushq? that scene look like it was left open I didnt get it at all.

The Mohalla people are freaking nosy they need to mind there own business! Why do i fell Fahad will died in the Aslam-Dabbu brawl? otherwise where did he go during the Dabbu and Mushq track? he is nowhere to be seen.