Mera Yaar Miladay (ARY) - Faysal, Sajal, Ahmed Ali|Starting 8th Feb - Page 34

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago

She is actually quite pretty...at least more than Ushna...why does she do annoying roles
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I actually found her funny in today's episode but no idea how she will be in the future episodes
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I honestly found her irritating I hope she's a comeo only and we don't have to tolerate her for long! i think tolerating her in BP is enough.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this show is not making sense from two episodes at all. As much as FQ fan i am and poss will keep watching for him but ????
Sajjal's dad is just lost cause, Dabbu bhai is trying to be next munnabhai and he too have his circuit..lol , his side kick girl is so irritating and acts like chamelibai of some sort dhandewali by her behavior... poor chap main lead is lost in big city??? go home and figure things out... sajal is behaving like a spoiled 2 yr old...
i just cant get in to this...
desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm really curious to see what happens. I have a feeling maybe Dabbo will kidnap Mushq? There was a scene in the precap where he says something to the effect of, "Kahin mehne un logon key saath kuch burra tho nahin kerdiya." There seem to be a good amount of scenes with Dabbo and Mushq. Where does Fahad go? I wonder what happens? Monday is a whole week away! lol It's such a long wait!

Originally posted by: MB_23

I honestly found her irritating I hope she's a comeo only and we don't have to tolerate her for long! i think tolerating her in BP is enough.

i dont think she can do any worse than BP😆
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigrl414

I'm really curious to see what happens. I have a feeling maybe Dabbo will kidnap Mushq? There was a scene in the precap where he says something to the effect of, "Kahin mehne un logon key saath kuch burra tho nahin kerdiya." There seem to be a good amount of scenes with Dabbo and Mushq. Where does Fahad go? I wonder what happens? Monday is a whole week away! lol It's such a long wait!

Going by the precap he seems to have succeeded but no idea what he might have done? But I don't think he kidnapped her because Mushq is in her wedding dress and that is when Fahad and Mushq will meet up because of the scene shown in OST & promo's.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

this show is not making sense from two episodes at all. As much as FQ fan i am and poss will keep watching for him but ????
Sajjal's dad is just lost cause, Dabbu bhai is trying to be next munnabhai and he too have his circuit..lol , his side kick girl is so irritating and acts like chamelibai of some sort dhandewali by her behavior... poor chap main lead is lost in big city??? go home and figure things out... sajal is behaving like a spoiled 2 yr old...
i just cant get in to this...

The dad is behaving very old fashion type to be honest. We have to wait for things to progress as the story move forward.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Expected better from this show
I jus HATE that sister from bheegi palkein to the core

She doesn't jv any screen presence

I so wish it was someone else

Plus it's too much of Ahmed Ali in all ary shows

If they indeed wanted a low budget young hero why not emaad irfani

The heroines r shown head over heels for him in every show and its not relatable

Plus I don't see his chemistry with either sajjal or yumna
Abby I know you are missing Gohars presence on ARY but Ahmed is way better