Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Mushq dad finally let her out the cage...He did fell really bad seeing his daughter in such condition but he's such an old fashion man he needs to let her make choices and decisions for herself!!
'

618043 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

Some scenes were too hilarious that I can't stop laughing. πŸ˜† The new girl seems like a big flirt one minute she is flirting with Dabbu and the next with Fahad. πŸ˜†

Precap: Looking like the wedding drama is coming up...

She's the same girl who's behind Faysal in Bheeghi Palkein πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I know noticed her too she play the psycho Fari in Bheeghi Palkein πŸ˜† Here her character seems to be different but hope she is not here for long. The show right now have no villains which is making me wondering if she is going to be the villain?

Originally posted by: mannmayal.

She's the same girl who's behind Faysal in Bheeghi Palkein πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

whats her real name
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

^It's like all over the way. I saw the scene in the MM OST with her and Hamza and I keep starring at her lips only. πŸ˜†

So true, same thing happens with me while watching drama Abroo
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

i bet they did it on purpose

Possible hai πŸ˜†
fairi_88 thumbnail

^See... When I saw the pictures on Instagram Ahmed and Sajal both posted the flashback scene in the first episode was shot like 2 days before and it was in the OST too. I knew this show was rushed on air and they still haven't completed the shooting yet.

Shooting for MM is still going on as well. And I thought Pakistani drama's are shot before hand?

Wht i seem to guess iz that ary iz trying to compete with hum tv as they hav mann mayal on monday so they hav put this one on monday too to take viewerz away from hum may be...itz like a clash
Nd about shooting mostly serialz do their shoot first nd then air, but now it happenz dat shooting iz not complete nd they air the serial, but itz not very comon
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mannmayal.

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">
</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">She's the same girl who's behind Faysal in Bheeghi PalkeinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†</font>

OMG I thought the same thing k Fari yahan bhe a gye πŸ˜†
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Wht i seem to guess iz that ary iz trying to compete with hum tv as they hav mann mayal on monday so they hav put this one on monday too to take viewerz away from hum may be...itz like a clash
Nd about shooting mostly serialz do their shoot first nd then air, but now it happenz dat shooting iz not complete nd they air the serial, but itz not very comon

Seems like it they been shooting for the show for actually 2 months as I seen for the actors Instagram updates.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Seems like Dabbu succeeded from the precap no idea what he does though!
After today I don't think any marriage of this show will happened till the end maybe!!