Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Guyz itz the other ayesha khan, this senior actresses.. Her name iz also ayesha khan, the dadi in drama

I LUV HER LUV HER LUV HER

I SO WISH SHE DID MORE DRAMAS
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Chalo shukar hai i made it clear warna u guyz even started making guesses about ayesha khan role in dis like cameo hoga ya dabbu'z ex lolll 😆 😆 😆
I am so glad she is not in it
Tolerating her in MM would be enough
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Faysal & Ayesha have real life issue so I doubt she be in any of his shows and that too playing his lover. 😆 I am happy she isn't here so I don't have to tolerate her
I honestly can't stand Ayesha Khan for some odd reason. Her botox is so visible 🤢
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I saw these on Facebook I don't know if she's paired with Faysal or she's playing his sister?
Faryal Mehmood on the set of BIG BANG ENTERTAINMENT'S serial 'MERA YAAR MILADAY'

Did she got injured for real or it's for the show?
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

How was the first episode guys?
Can't wait to start watching this!
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I am so glad she is not in it

Tolerating her in MM would be enough

Yes thank God she iz not in dis
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

Faysal & Ayesha have real life issue so Idoubt she be in any of his shows and that too playing his lover.😆I am happy she isn't here so I don't have to tolerate her

I honestly can't stand Ayesha Khan for some odd reason. Her botox is so visible 🤢

Yes her botox r so obvious, i thought i was the only one who getz annoyed by these thingz, her face lookz in continous pout mode nd it lookz so odd in the serious or crying scenez...
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">How was the first episode guys?</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Can't wait to start watching this!</font>

It was realy gud 😃
-Izna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Guyz itz the other ayesha khan, this senior actresses.. Her name iz also ayesha khan, the dadi in drama

loll I just went through the last pages and red the presumptions how Ayesha Khan might be Faysal's ex or the one who Fahad ends up with and just when I started to imagine them together this comes up 😆 but ya shukkar hai its not the other Ayesha Khan