Users

Frequent Posters

.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

ayesha khans name is there again

does she have a cameo or something

Maybe she is playing the role of Dabbu ex?
Or maybe she will end up with one of the guys
.Eesha. thumbnail
She will look much older and too odd with Ahmed Ali. For some odd reason she doesnt have chemistry with any of her heros even her and Faysal had zero chemistry in that show they done together. I think Mushq will end up with Dabbu anyways.
Edited by MB_23 - 8 years ago
.Eesha. thumbnail
Lets hope we be getting more of Faysal in this show and not in a guest appearance role. I am watching this show for him only.
I like both guys so I dont mind who she ends up with but Dabbu bhai seems more cool
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I honestly hope Fahad doesn't died because I don't want Mushq to look at Dabbu as a second choice that would be sad to be honest.
The 3 teaser though when he said "TU DABBUBHAI DABBUBHAI KEHTA RAHA MEIN BHAI NAHI BEGAIRAT AASHIQ THA" The way Faysal deliver that line was too good.

The show got a good opening by the way. Not anything special but it's good for a new show with a clash and also ARY is back at #2.
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MB_23

Maybe she is playing the role of Dabbu ex?

Guyz itz the other ayesha khan, this senior actresses.. Her name iz also ayesha khan, the dadi in drama

Lmao they shouldve made it clear
.Eesha. thumbnail
I think it's Faryal who will play Faysal ex? she was shown in the last part of the OST video. Apart from Mushq daddy who seems to be a very strict man there is no negative characters in this show so far it seems to be a light-heated show with a few intense moments.
.Eesha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Guyz itz the other ayesha khan, this senior actresses.. Her name iz also ayesha khan, the dadi in drama

😆 Thanks for confirming this