Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The dead person could be Fahad otherwise if it's Mushq dad then her and Fahad would be together since he is against Mushq n Fahad relationship.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..Zainab..

Definitely, I feel like he was either upset or angry or whatever in the promo that we thought he might cause some abuse on her.

lets see, it seems like its going to be a wild ride tho

From the 3 teaser it looked like he did wrong to her but it seems to be something else and could be about Fahad. From the OST and other promo's he doesn't look like a character who would abuse a girl or any innocent human being. He will be the one to heal her from all suffering and pain as Faysal claim in an interview his character is the healer of suffers & a good human being.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Fahad might turn negative or might died. I fell Mushq & Dabbu will get married while she will still be in love with Fahad but will slowly accept him and notice his wroth as the story progress.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Ahmed Ali didn't suit this role
Plus he has ZERO chemistry with sajjal making sajjals obsession for him look even more unrealistic

For some reason he didn't click on the first episode a bit

I like him a lot in guzarish with yumna and mahawarsi

But here he Looks really miscast as fahad

Ary shud stop casting him in every show of the channel

I wish it was some other hero with sajjal with whom the luvstory wud hv some weight

Ahmed Ali kinda ruined the first episode for me with his name acting and even more pathetic sceens with sajjal

A bit disappointed

THE OST IS ADDICTIVE
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Ahmed looks fine in the role. I actually like his character in the first episode as from the promo's and OST I was confused regarding his character would be like but I'm more interested in Faysal & Sajal story.
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There phone conversation scene was cute.
After seeing the first episode what can I say, i am HOOKED. I was intrigued from the first scene itself. I cannot believe this masterpeice has been directed by that crappy Anjum Shehzad :O
I love the cast of this show...which is why I am already loving this show even more than mann mayal.
I was waiting through the whole episode for FQ entry...He always comes late in every show but makes a dhamakedaar entry...I loved his entry 😆
I was kind of skeptical about Sajal because I only like her in cry baby roles but I was caught by surprise because shes doing this role perfectly...the new look is suiting her
Ahmed Ali is looking so much better in this show too with his new look...in previous shows he looked like a kid
Ufff how will i wait for the next episode
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I like Ahmed Ali looks in this show more than in Guzaarish too. The stubble look is suiting him well, he is looking very good in this show.

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Posting the drama plot I found ARY website. 😛
Link-http://www.arydigital.tv/mera-yaar-miladay-exclusive-ary-digital-drama/

Drama Plot:

This Season ARY Digital brings you the most intense love story of crazy lovers!!

Sajal Ali as (Mashq) who is madly in love with Fahad; she leaves her home for the sake of her love because the only thing which matters in her life is her love for Fahad..

Fahad as Ahmed Ali is an obedient guy but the only thing which has made him rebel is Love. He is also on the journey of finding love where he is not sure of his destination but his only motivation is Mashq.

Faysal Qureshi as Dabbu.Dabbu can do anything in the name of love; making Mashq and Fahad one becomes his only task of life just because he is crazy when it comes to Love!

Just because Love is the matter of luck..!So Don't forget to watch the story of obsessed lovers!

Writer : Mushtaq Mansoor

Director : Anjum Shehzad

Cast:

• Sajjal Ali as Mushq
  • Faysal Qureshi as Dabbu
  • Ahmed Ali as Fahad
  • Zaiba Shahnaz as Salma
  • Rehma
  • Ayesha Khan
  • Firdous Jamal
  • Faryal Mehmood
  • Asim Battal