Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
^That's kinda true there, becoming a writer takes alot of training so I'm sure any new writers goes through training before they get hired.
After the pathetic Rang Laga there is no expectations from this team at all.

Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Seemz like a positive character to me after watching the episode

He seems positive to me too but Faysal role going by the OST & promo's isn't bad at all like Bashar. Maybe Fahad might died? The dead person being carried out in the OST could be him.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
is anyone else happy over the fact that Sajal is not for once doing the norm typical innocent girl roles. I mean yea GER but this one is different.

She can definitely show her talent through this role a lot more than in her previous roles.

The episode was great, the music and sajal looked gorgeous.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

He seems positive to me too but Faysal role going by the OST & promo's isn't bad at all like Bashar. Maybe Fahad might died? The dead person being carried out in the OST could be him.

I mean so far he doesnt seem negative, unless something major happens
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Zainab..

is anyone else happy over the fact that Sajal is not for once doing the norm typical innocent girl roles. I mean yea GER but this one is different.

She can definitely show her talent through this role a lot more than in her previous roles.

The episode was great, the music and sajal looked gorgeous.

I'm more happy about the fact there is going to be no abuse from either male leads. I was abit worried about Faysal character being another Bashar but after watching the OST music video I was relieved.
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good start. Show should now mantain its place. Sajal and the guy who play her dad both acted well, they are the star of the episode today.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I agree with this review. And rightfully said about the sunlight.😆
Edited by Simplypriceless - 8 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail

I'm more happy about the fact there is going to be no abuse from either male leads. I was abit worried about Faysal character being another Bashar but after watching the OST music video I was relieved.

Definitely, I feel like he was either upset or angry or whatever in the promo that we thought he might cause some abuse on her.

lets see, it seems like its going to be a wild ride tho
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

^That's kinda true there, becoming a writer takes alot of training so I'm sure any new writers goes through training before they get hired.

After thepathetic Rang Laga there is no expectations from this team at all.

Hehe dnt wury rang laga writer was someone else not this one...nd about big bang production house i would say that itz just that they r producing too many shows, so half of them turn out to be either bad or just ok , but some r gud as well , so we shud keep our hopez high fr this one
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes that dead one could be fahad or he might turn negative otherwise