I don't want this show on Monday and clash with Mann mayal

That way both channels will lose out

Ary shud consider some other day
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 8 years ago
Faysal seems like the second lead!
Even in BP he has almost no romantic scenes, when will I ever get Faisal as he was in his QeT days!! His love for Ayesha was just so pure so simple yet so compelling.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Faysal is very much the lead here because it's a romantic story of a filmi girl (Sajjal Ali) and a tapori guy (Faysal Qureshi). I know they're hardly showing scenes between the male and female lead in promo's but Faysal introduction teaser was out first and then Sajal. There is no introduction teaser for Ahmed Ali at all so he's the parallel lead and Faysal is the main lead.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Nooo

I don't want this show on Monday and clash with Mann mayal

That way both channels will lose out

Ary shud consider some other day

I agree both channels and shows will lose out. I hate these clash, I still have hopes of no clash since ARY is still showing coming soon which means they haven't decided on a timeslot yet.
Tuedday 9pm would have been perfect
-Izna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

About this this show airing on Monday at 8;00 I seen it on Facebook 2 days back but couldn't take it seriously because Naraaz already airs at that timeslot and I'm not going into Faysal retweet much. I will believe it only when I see it because ARY is still showing coming soon. Lets hope it replace Tere Dar Par instead.

You are right but than Faysal himself replied Naraaz will now come on Wednesday at 9pm and Faysal is by far one of the most dedicated and professional actors I know I doubt he would announce any dates without them being confirmed by the channel..
but ya some other day would be better so lets hope for the best
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
^ ARY gone gone mad now to clash this show with a big Humtv show. Why not let it replace Tere Dar Par instead which is gone off air today? If they want to give this show a 8:00 PM timeslot then shift another show that airs on Tuesday, Wednesday,Thursday or Friday. Both shows will lose out on alot if there is a clash.
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Faysal have a good relationship with ary since he is in many of there dramas these days so I think he's telling the truth.
Yep the promos on air say that its starting on Monday
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

They have stop uploading HD videos awhile back. Such a big channel but not as dedicated as Humtv n promoting there show, they need to improve in many aspect!

Sorry for jumping in but ary does upload on their official dailymotion chanel , nd the vdo quality iz realy gud too